The disappointing thing

Firstly it doesn't feel like choices matter much but thats practically par for the course now.
But my really big actual complaint...well...we wont get to kill Ramsey Snow. I just wish they picked someone else for the villain role because we know Ramsey will (SHOW SPOILERS) Be positively fine by the end of the season. It's just disheartening knowing Ethan's killer can in no way be avenged the old fashioned way.

Comments

• I mostly agree with you, the only thing i did like in the game is Tyrion and Cercei :D But i don't mind Ramsey being there, i sort of like it because he is from the show but yes i hate that we won't be able to kill him. I love Ramsey and i don't think there could be a better villian than him.

• It's more that I think it makes me less attached to the game because I have no option to really get the revenge that the first episode sets up.

Majda posted: »

I mostly agree with you, the only thing i did like in the game is Tyrion and Cercei But i don't mind Ramsey being there, i sort of like it

• I like ramsey though I kind of agree,

• I guess we have to take solitude in the knowledge that we might be able to screw and destroy House Whitehill. Or maybe do something that will make Ramsey soo angry that he can't do anything about it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.