Xbox Linking

My Xbox LIVE is linked on this website and I've played all the Telltale games on Xbox ONE but it doesn't show in my games. It shows that I haven't purchased any games, but my Xbox account is linked, I don't understand. Any help?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2014

I apologize for the inconvenience. Your My Games section on Telltalegames.com is for accessing the games you have purchased through this website's Store for PC/Mac. If you have not purchased games from our website, there will not be any games visible in that section. Please note that linking your account is for the game Choices/Stats to show up successfully on our website.

• I can't find the stats page. For both Game of Thrones and Tales From the Borderlands, I can't view stats anywhere :(

edited December 2014

My apologies, you should be able to see your stats/choices in-game from the My Choices menus from the main menu of each of the games. You can also see your extended linked choices by going to the Games tab at the top of the page, and clicking on Borderlands, then click Episodes, and click Choices next to Episode 1. Can you please clarify if you are unable to see your stats either in-game, or on the website?

iCreazilUK posted: »

I can't find the stats page. For both Game of Thrones and Tales From the Borderlands, I can't view stats anywhere

• I can see it on TFTB, but as for Game of Thrones, there's no My Choices option anywhere

My apologies, you should be able to see your stats/choices in-game from the My Choices menus from the main menu of each of the games. You ca

There seems to be an issue with the Choices menu not loading on certain web browsers. Thank you for making us aware of the issue. Can you please clarify which web browser you are using to access this website? Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or another?

iCreazilUK posted: »

I can see it on TFTB, but as for Game of Thrones, there's no My Choices option anywhere

• So, I'm going to post this here, in the hopes I will get at least some more information here, since it's a pretty perfect topic, even though it's been dead for more than two months now, without a solution, obviously.

So, my Xbox Live/One account is linked here too, I've played pretty much all the telltale games, and since this enormously brilliant idea of those choices here on this website, the only choices I can actually view, are those of Tales from the Borderlands.

Game of Thrones, is still really quite broken on Xbox One, specially right now, since we all know about the Your Choices STILL not being in the xbox game menu, and choices not carrying over for random people

But, when I go to the page of Game of Thrones, and go to where the Choices are supposed to be and stats, it says I haven't made any choices yet, which is not a browser issue, honestly it seems to me, like the site says that we are linked, but the accounts aren't linked at all, not for Game of Thrones.

Are there any ideas yet why it's not showing up in game, and why it's not showing up on this website either? When it is for one game, but somehow not for another?

I have also tried multiple browsers, Google Chrome originally, then I tried Internet Explorer, every time, TFB has all the choices and stats, but Game of Thrones is still like I've never played it, and it keeps making me wonder if that's what's causing my saves to not be existent and it keeps saying in the "play" menu to Continue Episode 1, even when I've finished it, like 9 times now.

I also emailed support about both these things, but I have had no response yet, but after purchasing the Season pass, I would think that being informed and updated wouldn't be too much to ask. Especially since this thread is so old, I doubt that this problem is ever going to be fixed.

Thank you for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team. We are still currently looking into the root cause of the issue, and hope to have more information in the near future. Unfortunately at this time, I do not have an update on the issue.

So, I'm going to post this here, in the hopes I will get at least some more information here, since it's a pretty perfect topic, even though

• Simple response to the issue..It's your GREED!! Give us our money back for your broken products.

This discussion has been closed.