Thankfully Peter Dinklage has redeemed himself after his awful performance in Destiny lol

edited December 2014 in Game Of Thrones

I was a little concerned that peter dinklage would give another lackluster performance but he is actually really good in this game

Comments

• He certainly seems much more passionate in this one. I think the script gives him a lot to work with or Telltale have great voice directors. Maybe both? :)

• edited December 2014

It's called VO Director. Telltale usually has like 5 when recording lines. Bungie probably had bad directors. That had nothing to do with the actor, you're literally insulting his talent here.

• Am I the only one who wasn't bothered by Dinklage's performance in Destiny? He plays a robot, his voice is supposed to be monotonous.

• edited December 2014

That's really surprising considering that they had good voice work in their halo games

It's called VO Director. Telltale usually has like 5 when recording lines. Bungie probably had bad directors. That had nothing to do with the actor, you're literally insulting his talent here.

• Well he probably is passionate about GoT as it really kickstarted his fame/career, I know Destiny in general was a shit game so they probably hired him to do the VA just so they can market it better, if the developers would really care they would just demand a quality VA work or find someone else.

• In his defense, Ghost is supposed to be an emotionless AI. It was a lousy performance, but we all know just how skilled Dinklage is. Ghost definitely sounds phoned in, but I believe that was his intention. He's too good to screw up like that on accident.

• Most probably the devs called him and said:

Hey dude, we need you to voice a robot, we will pay you some money and you can just phone in the lines we need, ok, cool?

Juggtacular posted: »

In his defense, Ghost is supposed to be an emotionless AI. It was a lousy performance, but we all know just how skilled Dinklage is. Ghost d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.