What other IP's and Universes would you like to see Telltale take on?

It seems like Telltale has a pretty good IP acquisition team... if such a team exists. I mean, Game of Thrones?? That is a very very hot potato indeed.

So with this in mind, what other stories do you want to see Telltale take on?

Harry Potter? play as a student in every class and each season is 1 year at Hogwarts?
Terminator? or how about... Dragonball universe...

Comments

• Honestly, I'd like to see them take 5 years to develop one game. I don't care what the IP is. They are a great developer. The reason I say 5 years is because I'd like to see a game where the decisions you make in the game critically impact the story. Which means multiple multiple endings. More times than not the ending is what it is no matter your choices. Little things may be different, but I want entirely differnt endings able to play out.

• Telltale could do even Twilight universe and I'd play it. I think.

• edited December 2014

The. Hunger. Games. EDIT: DragonBall? Too hard for them, I think...

• LOTR...

VectorXP posted: »

The. Hunger. Games. EDIT: DragonBall? Too hard for them, I think...

• edited December 2014

Exactly my thought. And I have a strange (and off-topic) idea: What about making their own IP? They are really good on creating characters and story so what about doing their own thing. 100% artistic freedom without asking the right-holders for permission. Just saying...

diZzyDaLE posted: »

Honestly, I'd like to see them take 5 years to develop one game. I don't care what the IP is. They are a great developer. The reason I say 5

• What? I do not understand these english acronyms .-.

Vizjerie posted: »

LOTR...

• Sin City. Done.

• Aw, okay. But we already have a Fantasy Game ( GOT ), and I think that's enough =/

sbock posted: »

Lord of the rings.

• Lord of the rings.

VectorXP posted: »

What? I do not understand these english acronyms .-.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.