Walking Dead: Days of Regret (Interactive Story)

Comments

• Depends on the plot of it , but i like more No one to catch you

UCAAV29784 posted: »

What do you guys think of the first two episodes? Also, which name for Episode 3 do you guys like better: No one to catch you Your Days are Numbered Siege Blind Rage

• They're really good! I'd probably like "Blind rage"

What do you guys think of the first two episodes? Also, which name for Episode 3 do you guys like better: No one to catch you Your Days are Numbered Siege Blind Rage

• Episode 3- Trial of The Living- Chapter 1:

(2 Years Later)

Blake had matured in more ways than one. Every day, Blake missed his Father. Though he had run because of his dad's insanity, Blake couldn't help missing him. As for Hugo, Blake was terrified of Hugo. Hugo had gone over the edge multiple times.

'He's jumping off the edge,' Blake thought. The original plan that was made two years ago was to head towards Alaska, but that plan fell through. Now they were headed to California because of the warm weather. Hugo had often argued with Blake that they wouldn't be able to survive in Alaska, and that California also had a large mountain range.

Arguing with Hugo nowadays could lead to a brutal death. The few people that came into the group had all argued with Hugo, and had all died because of it.

"Don't you hear anything, Blake? I said to LOOK AROUND! DO AS YOU'RE TOLD!" Hugo yelled at Blake, slapping him.

Blake fell to his knees and looked up. He saw a large fort of metal and wood in an old parking lot. Blake knew that the fort had originally been a mall. He knew this because his dad had taken him to this area on vacation before. A man was walking towards the two, and Blake recognized his father Zafir.

"No. Not here, please! PLEASE!" Blake yelled at Hugo.

Hugo was dangerously close to attacking Blake. He even raised his hand.

"Blake? Hey! Don't you fucking touch my son!" Zafir yelled. Hugo glared at Zafir, and Zafir jolted, but kept walking.

"This is your son?" Hugo asked in annoyance.

"You're damn right he is!" Zafir responded.

"Take him; I don't need him. Your son's become a man. Treat him as such," Hugo said, walking away.

"Dad, he's a doctor," Blake addressed his father.

"Hold it!" Zafir said, "you're a doctor?"

Hugo stopped walking and faced Zafir, "Yes. I am a doctor. Do you need one or something?"

"I do. My girlfriend is pregnant, and I have many injured friends. Would you help me?" Zafir asked. He also held out his hand.

Hugo thought about Zafir's proposal, and shook Zafir's hand.

"You, my good man, have a deal," Hugo said.

• Excellent chapter!!!

Episode 3- Trial of The Living- Chapter 1: (2 Years Later) Blake had matured in more ways than one. Every day, Blake missed his Father

• I'm almost afraid of what Hugo will become...

Episode 3- Trial of The Living- Chapter 1: (2 Years Later) Blake had matured in more ways than one. Every day, Blake missed his Father

• Awesome!

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 2

(1 Week Earlier)

Fred was standing absolutely still. The gun in his hand was also still. The person he was aiming it, however, was not. Despite how tough Thomas was, he couldn't help but grovel. Natalia had died because of Thomas, and Fred owed it to her to kill Thomas.

"Fred, please. Don't do this. I'm begging you!" Thomas begged, "think about Jakeline and your wife Natalia. They wouldn't want this. I don't deserve this! I know I fucked up, I know, but this isn't what you should do. You know that Fred."

"Fred! Stop this. Thomas doesn't deserve this!" Linda pleaded.

"Look at your daughter. Look at her. Her mother was ripped from this world by Walkers, not Thomas," Julia reasoned, "listen to us, Fred!"

Fred stared at Alice, thinking of all the hardships he'd been through. She was an angel; a silent angel.

"She may have been killed by Walkers," Fred said shakily, "but this SHIT RIGHT HERE FUCKING INVITED THEM IN!"

"Fred. No- I-" Thomas was saying.

"MOVE!" Phillip yelled, shoving Thomas.

"BANG!" Fred fired the gun.

"Phillip!" Fred screamed. Phillip toppled to the ground. "No! This is all your fault Thomas! Now you're going to-"

Linda slapped the gun from Fred's hand and pushed him to the ground.

"He feels warm!" Julia said. Everyone looked at her while she examined Phillip. That meant that no one was looking at Fred. He quickly retrieved the gun.

"BANG!" The gun fired. No one fell to the ground.

"Oh my god. No! Why?" Linda yelled.

Alice cried out, finally waking up. The poor infant was too young to see what happened. Fred was gone.

[Matt]

Matt had been alone for two years now, and the solitude had helped him. Before he had escaped the bandits, he was becoming insane. The things he had imagined doing were in the psychopathic level. This solitude had softened him; particularly the last year. Before that year-.
    Matt shook those thoughts away. Far too long had he clung to rage and heartlessness. He now needed to focus his efforts to being helpful and nicer.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" a feminine scream rang out. Matt raced towards the noise and saw a little girl being chased by a Walker.

Matt reached into an old backpack and retrieved a screwdriver. He flipped it metal side down and leapt at the Walker. Using his newfound agility, Matt killed the thing before it could react. He looked up and faced the girl.

"Hey there. My name's Matt. What's yours?" Matt said.

"I- I," the girl stammered.

"It's okay; take your time," Matt responded.

"You sound funny. Your accent, I mean."

"Well, I spent my life hearing it." He extended his hand.

The girl quickly took it, "I'm Sora, by the way. And I'm not little; I'm fourteen."

"Nice to meet you Sora," Matt said, speaking in his regular accent.

"Fake accent?"

"I knew you weren't scared. You pretended, so I pretended."

The girl smiled and began to talk more.

[Blake]

Hugo lay before Blake. Blake had time to kill him, but running was also an option.

[Run] [Shoot]

[Zafir]

"You gave us hell, and now I'll give YOU hell," Zafir said, "who are you?"

"My name- is Henry," the thief replied.

• Chapter two and three out now.

finlander posted: »

Awesome!

mr.quality posted: »

I'm almost afraid of what Hugo will become...

supersagig posted: »

Excellent chapter!!!

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 3

Hugo rose from his slumber and faced Blake. Whatever Blake was planning ceased immediately. The face of Hugo, though barely visible, was full of anger. Before Blake's eyes, Hugo melted into a thing of flame and scale. The dragon that was once Hugo breathed fire into Blake's face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Blake screamed.

Blake woke up from his nightmare. His sweat reached all over his body like a towel. Blake calmed himself and looked at the slumbering Hugo. Blake cried.

(Present Day)

Blake remembered his dream a week ago. Hugo was still a monster, and Blake had the chance to end both his nightmares. Hugo was shaking Zafir's hand, but neither of them could possibly react in time. Blake could kill them before they released their little "embrace." He could also run. The fortress Zafir came from could have people with rifles. They might be able to get him either way.

[Shoot Zafir and Hugo] [Run]

[Phillip, Linda, Julia, Thomas, Alice]

Phillip was resting against an old car, still wounded both physically and mentally. The bullet Fred shot before Fred killed himself was still in Phillip. No one in the group had medical knowledge.

"Phillip, are you alright?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, guys. Don't worry," Phillip said, grimacing.

"What do we do?" Thomas asked.

"We should try surgery; we may not find a doctor any time soon," Linda advocated.

"I personally think we need to keep going. Maybe we CAN find a doctor. Lotta people in the woods nowadays, sweetie," Julia said to Linda.

"I saw some smoke not too far from here; maybe we could try and see if there's a camp. Gotta be a doctor in a place like that," Thomas said.

The group thought about their options. Alice was awake, but was in a thoughtful little silence. She was close to turning one.

Phillip also thought about their options.

[Attempt Surgery] [Go through Woods] [Head Towards Smoke]

[Matt]

Matt woke up and tried to stand, but there was a knife in his leg. Using his experience as a prison guard, Matt pulled the knife out and applied pressure to the wound. After he was sure the bleeding had stopped, he stood. The shabby little tent he'd set up was no worse for wear. Sleeping bags and supplies littered the interior of the tent. Sora's sleeping bag, however, was empty.

When Matt investigated the supplies, he discovered only trash. He looked at the knife and noticed a note attached to it. A single word was written on it.

"Revenge," Matt said in his deep voice. Signed at the end of the note was a name. This particular name infuriated Matt.

"SORA!" Matt growled, "I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!" Matt made sure anyone in the forest could hear him yell.

[Sora]

Sora heard the screaming and the threats. She wasn't proud of what had happened, but she was smart enough to know to run. She didn't stop until she reached her home.

"Password, please," A scratchy voice said. The door that guarded her home was wooden, but extremely durable.

"New Score," Sora said. The door opened, and the owner of the fake voice addressed her.

"Hey, Sora. What'd ya get this time?" The person spoke in his real voice.

"Supplies from an angry man, Larry," Sora said.

• [Shoot Zafir and Hugo] [Head Towards Fire] Excelllent Chapter!!!!!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 3 Hugo rose from his slumber and faced Blake. Whatever Blake was planning ceased immediately. The face of Hu

• [Run]

[Head towards fire]

Awesome chapther

Trial of the Living- Chapter 3 Hugo rose from his slumber and faced Blake. Whatever Blake was planning ceased immediately. The face of Hu

• Run

Head towards fire

Amazing chapter!

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 4:

[Head Towards Smoke]

"I vote towards the smoke. It's more likely to find a doctor in a large fort," Phillip said.

Phillip, Thomas, Julia, Linda, and Alice headed towards the smoke. The trek was not long, and the Group reached a field.

"BANG!" a gunshot rang out.

"You fucking idiot!" A man yelled.

The Group ran towards the voices and found themselves facing a young boy. Linda recognized the boy as Blake. She quickly pulled a hood over her head and talked to Julia.

"I recognize that kid; I was involved in something....... bad that concerned his family. If he's around, then his crazy dad might be too. Don't let any of them see my face. Thanks," Linda said.

"Hold it. Who are you folks?" A man asked.

"We need help; Phillip here has been shot. The bullet is still inside!" Thomas said.

"I'm a doctor. I can help you. My name is Hugo, by the way," Hugo said, moving to inspect Blake.

"I'm Thomas, that is Phillip, this is Julia, and that is-" Thomas introduced.

"I'm Holly," Linda said, having used her last name.

Hugo called for another person.

"Hugo! How's my son?" another man asked.

Linda recognized Zafir and reached for her gun.

"He's alright, Zafir. Let's get inside," Hugo said.

Hugo and Zafir carried Blake and also invited the Group inside. The Group was behind Linda, and Linda pulled out her gun. She pointed it at Zafir and put her finger on the trigger.

[Matt]

Matt stood above a man who had stolen from him. This pathetic excuse for a man was groveling. Matt would kill him later. For now, this man would tell him the whereabouts of Sora.

"Where's the girl? Tell me now and you could live," Matt threatened.

"I have a son. He's named Samuel. Please don't take me away from-" the man begged.

"BANG!" Matt shot the man in the leg.

"AAAARRRG! Fine, I'll tell you! There's a Cabin not too far from here. The password is 'Score.' I did lose my son, though. He was taken to a Community. I hope he'll be safe," the man conceded.

"Thank You! You did take too long, though,"

"No! Don't kill-"

"BANG!" the man was shot in the head.

Matt walked towards this Cabin. When he found it, he almost laughed with glee. He suppressed this urge and knocked on the door.

He received an answer, "Password, please!"

Matt knew the real password, which was 'Score,' but he decided on something different.

"You're all next!" Matt spoke.

• Chapter 4 out now!

[Shoot Zafir and Hugo] [Head Towards Fire] Excelllent Chapter!!!!!

• Chapter 4 out now!

[Run] [Head towards fire] Awesome chapther

• Chapter 4 out now!

finlander posted: »

Run Head towards fire Amazing chapter!

• People's gonna die...

Great part!!!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 4: [Head Towards Smoke] "I vote towards the smoke. It's more likely to find a doctor in a large fort," Ph

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 5:

"You're next!"

Matt kicked the door open, and had two guns ready. When he saw the bandits, he shot them. A hail of bullets rained throughout the cabin. None of them traveled in Matt's direction. The interior walls were dark brown, full of holes, and bloodstained. Matt's work was not complete, though. Amidst the chaos, Matt had never seen Sora. He now searched for her.

"Larry! Help me here!" A voice Matt recognized as Sora said.

Matt quickly moved towards the voices, and saw a man struggling to climb out of a window.

"Oh shit! Sora, help me!" the man yelled.

"BANG!" Matt shot the man in the leg.

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-" the man screamed as he fell out of the window. A loud thump could be heard outside.

Matt went to the edge of the window and looked down.

[Linda]

Linda had her finger on the trigger. She could shoot Zafir now, but she could also give him the benefit of the doubt. Linda had changed, so why couldn't Zafir have changed?

[Shoot Zafir] [Pull Down Hood]

[Blake]

Blake slowly blinked. He felt the pain in his shoulder and the blood trickling down his back. He assumed that he'd been shot for running. Blake felt his body in motion, and thought he was being carried. If he was being helped, then he was fine. Blake blacked out.

• [Shoot Zafir]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 5: "You're next!" Matt kicked the door open, and had two guns ready. When he saw the bandits, he shot the

• [Pull down hood]

Awesome chapter!!!!!!¿

Trial of the Living- Chapter 5: "You're next!" Matt kicked the door open, and had two guns ready. When he saw the bandits, he shot the

• Shoot zafir

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 6:

Linda pulled the trigger of her gun. Time moved so slowly for her. She could almost see the bullet she shot moving. Zafir was moving as well. As the glistening bullet penetrated the skin of Zafir, Linda realized how stupid she'd been. Zafir had heard the cocking of her gun, and he was now reacting to it. With no more than a hiss, Zafir had dropped his son, and looked back at Linda.

"Joke's on you, Linda Holly," Zafir said, pulling out a gun and shooting Linda in the chest.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhgg!" Julia screamed, catching Linda. Zafir cradled his shoulder. The wound Linda had created was slowly bleeding.

"What the fuck? Jesus, man. Why did you guys shoot each other?" Thomas panicked.

Zafir paused for a moment, then answered, "She raped my wife and helped kill her. Then she tried to kill me right here two years ago. She only managed to shoot me in the knee. Should've killed me then. Now look at you, Linda Holly."

Julia looked up at Zafir with tear filled, but hateful eyes.

"She wasn't a rapist; nor was she a monster," Julia said.

"You're pretty," was all that Zafir said, "Get inside. Or you can join Linda, of course."

"Shit! Phillip?" Thomas asked.

Phillip's skin was growing increasingly pale and had dark spots under his eyes. He had been suffering from a gun wound and sleep deprivation. This new shock didn't help him feel better. Instead, Phillip began to collapse.

"Oh fu-" Phillip faintly heard. Then he only saw black.

[Matt]

Matt gazed outside of the window, watching the dead feast on his victims. He had dumped them outside after he lost Sora's trail. He had since fixed the front door, applying an inside metal layer to help stabilize it. He had also made sure the windows would be unreachable by the dead. His next project would be to establish a fence around the perimeter of the cabin, but he'd need a lot of supplies to do that. A trail of smoke was visible not too far from Matt's new home. There, Matt decided, was where he'd get his supplies.

[Hugo]

They had left Linda in the fields. Hugo was enchanted by the interior of the fortress. Though it had a tough exterior, the interior was kept a mall. So many happy memories of a life before were preserved through this. Hugo began to feel his happiness return.

"Alright, Hugo. Blake needs some help here, but so does Phillip. The problem with this is that there are two doctors: You, and Matthew here. Matthew only has a basic medical knowledge, so he may not be able to save one of their lives. If you ask him to work on Phillip, he may have no idea how to proceed. Working on Blake, however, will allow you to diagnose Phillip while Matthew here fixes up Blake. This is all up to you, though. Keep in mind that whoever you don't work on could die," Zafir advised.

"I knew a guy named Matt once. He didn't make it, though," Hugo said.

"Well, Hugo, you're mistaken," Matt said, revealing his face to Hugo, "My eye is gone, and so is my sanity. For now, though, I'm only here to take some supplies to help myself. You see, I'm trying to make myself a small, secluded space in the woods. You help me, and I'll let Blake and you join me again. For now though, I'm just happy to see some familiar faces." Matt smiled, the first smile he'd had for a while.

"I can't believe you're alive, Matt. I'd say let me work on Phillip."

"Then I've got Blake."

The two men began to walk towards their respective patients.

"Hugo, hold on. There was this girl I found outside this place. I patched her up quick and sent her to the cabin. She said the guy who runs this place is a psycho. Stay on his good side until we go," Matt advised.

"How did you even get in here like this?"

"Been here for three days; today I actually snuck outside during that shit-show. When I saw her, I quickly did my best for the girl. Now's not the time, though," Matt said, walking towards Blake. Hugo stepped over to Phillip and examined him.

• Awesome Chapter!!!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 6: Linda pulled the trigger of her gun. Time moved so slowly for her. She could almost see the bullet she sh

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 7:

(1 Week Later)

"Matt. We need to get out of here. Since we've been locked up, the attacks have grown worse!" Hugo said. He saw Matt nod grimly.

"The only thing we can do now is wait for an opportunity," Matt responded.

Hugo looked over towards Blake, Phillip, Julia, and Alice. Though his hands were shackled, Hugo was still able to wave at them.

Blake glared at Hugo, and spoke, "What the hell is wrong with you? Matt? Hugo, you know he's dead. Snap out of your delusions, you psychopath!"

"He's right. I don't know where you got that idea; you saved Phillip AND Blake. Your...... mutterings frightened Zafir, so he locked us up here! He isn't the psycho one here," Julia said.

Hugo glanced back at Matt for reassurance, but instead saw only a brick wall.

[Zafir]

Zafir and a various few were holding the doors to the fortress shut. The group struggling to gain entrance were not mere thugs. Through every new arrival, a new legend of these thugs were revealed. These thugs had toppled even the most fortified of communities with only their bare hands. One of their group had a misshapen face. When asked how many times she was hit, she said she was only hit once.

"CRASH!" The doors flew open, and gunfire erupted from inside the fortress. At least two thugs fell down.

"We WERE going to spare you. Now, though, you're dead! Open fire!" A thug yelled. Gunshots came from outside the doors, and into the fortress.

"I thought they didn't use guns," Zafir said.

"Oh, they do," a citizen said, pulling out a gun.

"Shit!" Zafir said, pushing the gun away. He saw more people in the crowd pulling out guns, and started to run.

"Don't leave us!" Sorcha yelled. Zafir was too outnumbered to oblige.

Zafir ran off towards the makeshift cells. He wouldn't leave without his son.

[Matt]

The strange muscled goons that had been assaulting the fortress were armed and not to be underestimated. Matt had followed them as close as he could. If they gave him access to the fortress, Matt could sneak in, take some supplies, and hightail it out of there. The only problems were how he'd get in undetected, take supplies undetected, and escape undetected.

"I'll improvise," Matt whispered to himself. He began to creep closer to the fortress. A few yards away, he saw an impromptu tent. Apparently, these thugs had been staking this place out for a while.

"RATATATATAATAT!" gunshots came from inside. The thieves had made it inside.

The easily distinguishable colors of the inside and out were remarkable. Though the fortress emitted much radiance, such radiance was only visible through the door. The sun still had a bare influence outside, so Matt had no trouble navigating around the vast plains that surrounded the fortress.

Matt reached the doors, and upon entering, discovered only few bodies on the ground. He quickly entered a small shop. Inside he found a dark wooden table with a small silver key resting upon it. He picked the key up and pocketed it.

[Zafir]

Zafir was close. Just a few more steps, and he'd reach the cells. His eyes caught the danger too late. A single thug wearing Kevlar was charging at him. He twisted his body sideways, but that only worsened the impact. Zafir went flying towards the railings, crashing through the glass. He fell one story and crashed down on the lower floor.

His lifeless eyes stared up at the ceiling.

Sorry for the wait, everybody. I had what people refer to as "Writing Block." I've gotten rid of it for now. Bye everybody!

• Thanks. Sorry about...... you know.

Excellent Chapter!!!

• Excellent Chapter!!!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 7: (1 Week Later) "Matt. We need to get out of here. Since we've been locked up, the attacks have grown w

• Eaten reply

Thanks. Sorry about...... you know

It doesn´t matter. Also , you make Clemmy see this amazing fanfic of yours :P

Excellent Chapter!!!

• edited January 2015

I felt the details were lacking.

Eaten reply Thanks. Sorry about...... you know It doesn´t matter. Also , you make Clemmy see this amazing fanfic of yours :P

• edited January 2015

I also don't know what @ClemyClooAndBabyBoo would think of this.

Eaten reply Thanks. Sorry about...... you know It doesn´t matter. Also , you make Clemmy see this amazing fanfic of yours :P

• Great chapter!

Trial of the Living- Chapter 7: (1 Week Later) "Matt. We need to get out of here. Since we've been locked up, the attacks have grown w

• Thank you, Mr. Quality.

Great chapter!

• It´s from @mr.quality so.. XD

It seems really good!

• It seems really good!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85962/the-dead-s-redemption-forum-story

• Trial of the Living- Chapter 8:

"CRASH!" Matt heard a loud crash outside, which sounded like glass shattering. He hurriedly exited the shop, seeing a thug standing over a broken railing. He was bulky, veins protruding on the surface of his bare arms. He had short black hair, in no particular style; at least, none that Matt could recollect.

"Huh?" The thug muttered, seemingly noticing Matt's presence. As the thug began to turn his body, Matt quickly dashed into another small shop. As soon as he entered, he pulled out his gun, and waited for the thug.

'I swear; if I die to a thug, I'm going to be pissed,' Matt jokingly thought.

"Must be nothing," the thug said in a somewhat higher tone.

Matt relaxed, and faced forwards. He saw a cell before him, and a few familiar faces inside.

"Oh my god! Blake?" Matt whispered. Blake turned his head towards Matt in confusion.

[1 week earlier]

Linda had been digging through Fred's old things. Surprisingly, she found a Kevlar vest. She eagerly tried it on under her jacket to see if it was warm. She found that it was, and kept it on.

"Phillip. Are you alright?" Julia asked. Linda began to head towards the group.

During the trek, Linda was grateful for the vest she had found. It helped warm her even more in combination with her jacket. It seemed to be winter time, so anything found helped survive the cold.

Now as she lay on the ground, shot in the chest, she saw a blue sky. But then, the sky turned darker. And Linda sat up, very much alive.

[Present Day]

"Matt! You're alive!" Blake exclaimed.

"I told you, Blake," Hugo said.

"Hugo! I-I can't believe you're still alive! What did you mean, by the way? You knew I was alive?" Matt asked.

"Well, you were here a week ago, right?" Hugo asked.

"No, I wasn't even around at all. I was.......... busy," Matt responded, "I think I have the key to this. Let me help you." Matt pulled the key out and unlocked the jail cell. He then proceeded to unlock each of the prisoner's shackles.

"I'm Julia," Julia said, "I'm guessing that you're Matt. Can you get us out of here?"

"I will, but I need supplies for my home. If we can gather enough supplies to fortify my home, then we'll be safe there," Matt replied.

The group snuck into the nearby stores, taking whatever supplies they could scavenge. When they reached the last store, things went awry.

"KLUNK!" Julia knocked over a carton.

"Shit," Julia whispered. She was carrying Alice, and couldn't reach anybody before a thug spotted her.

The two of them stared at each other forever. Time seemed to move extremely slow, and Matt now stood at a large crossroad.

[Shoot the Thug] [Leave Julia Behind]

• New Chapters out now!

Excellent Chapter!!!

• New Chapters out now!

Great chapter!

• New Chapters out now!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/85962/the-dead-s-redemption-forum-story

Sign in to comment in this discussion.