How Would You React To A Zombie Apocalypse - Interactive Story

Alt text

You must be thinking: One more interactive story. But I decided to make this story in a different way. How would you react to a zombie apocalypse is a fanfiction second person where you control the main character at all. Unlike Telltale, you can do anything and will always have a chance to save a character or kill them. In short: No choices, you do the action you want.

The instructions are simple: You write in first person the action that the main character will do, pretending that you are the main character. Remember that you control all the actions of your character, from dialogues and thoughts to difficult decisions. 

Rules

To prevent someone mess up the story, I created some rules:

1. Be realistic: The only abnormal thing that this story will have will be zombies, so do not try to do abnormal things, because in my story that will not work.
  2. Be mature: You can be rude sometimes, but try not to be rude all the time, the ruder you are, the more the other characters will hate you.
  3. Do not be direct: What I mean by that is for you to talk how you did the deed, and not this: "I save him."
  4. Control only the character: Control only the main character, not control the other characters or the mood of the game.

If you do not comply one of these rules, I will just ignore you post.

FAQ

It is possible to die? Yes, if you die, your action is undone and another User will be able to choose a different path. Maybe in the future I will allow an exchange of main character.

____ could have been saved? Yes, the fate of the characters depends on your actions, and it is inevitable that you make a mistake in some action and end up killing one of the characters.

Can I help you with your story? Sure, I'll need help when I can not be online, if you want to help just send me a message and I will send you instructions.

Will it have DLCs? Yes, maybe even spin-offs.

If you have more questions, just post in the comments. I'm open for feedback.

Note: It is the first time I'm creating a fanfiction here and I'm not very good at english, but I will try the best possible.

Comments

• Before I begin the story, I will first test you to see if you are ready to control the main character, if you convince me, I can start the story tomorrow.

I'll start with a simple:

You see a zombie. What do you do?

I will evaluate you and suggest what you can do to improve.

• Try to look for a weapon , if there aren´t any run

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Before I begin the story, I will first test you to see if you are ready to control the main character, if you convince me, I can start the s

• So far so good.

Let's pretend that you do not find any weapons. You run and finds himself surrounded.

supersagig posted: »

Try to look for a weapon , if there aren´t any run

• Where i am surrounded?

So far so good. Let's pretend that you do not find any weapons. You run and finds himself surrounded.

• On the road. Sorry about that, I tried to make it look like a tutorial.

Where i am surrounded?

• I tried to escape to the side where there are less zombies , but before i will punch a zombie face and ise his guts to escape like i sad before :P

On the road. Sorry about that, I tried to make it look like a tutorial.

• Looks like you described better now, do you want to train your dialogue?

I tried to escape to the side where there are less zombies , but before i will punch a zombie face and ise his guts to escape like i sad before :P

• Yes , but what should i talk about? :P

Looks like you described better now, do you want to train your dialogue?

• What do you think of an argument about saving someone or not?

Yes , but what should i talk about? :P

• In which situation? Walkers? Bandits?

What do you think of an argument about saving someone or not?

• I have an idea.

You are walking in a small town with a young man and a woman of about 30 years, when you hear a ringing shot close to your ear, man shoots back and you hear someone scream.

• Leave him. - The man warns.

• No! He is helpless. - The woman replies.

• But he tried to kill us. - The man replies.

Ready for the argument?

In which situation? Walkers? Bandits?

• edited December 2014

Falcon Punch the one who tried to kill me in the face

Me: He can´t stay. He tried to kill me.ME

Woman: But he will di.

Me: No , what about if he attacks while we are sleepping? Huh? What do you think of that?

I have an idea. You are walking in a small town with a young man and a woman of about 30 years, when you hear a ringing shot close to you

• You punch the bandit in full force, opening a wound in his face.

• He can´t stay. He tried to kill me.ME - You replies.

• He looks young and did not seem to have the intention to kill. - She replies

Falcon Punch the one who tried to kill me in the face Me: He can´t stay. He tried to kill me.ME Woman: But he will di. Me: No , what about if he attacks while we are sleepping? Huh? What do you think of that?

• Me: Then was what the shoot for?

You punch the bandit in full force, opening a wound in his face. * He can´t stay. He tried to kill me.ME - You replies. * He looks young and did not seem to have the intention to kill. - She replies

• Then was what the shoot for? - You asks.

• What if he had thought that we were zombies? - She replies.

Me: Then was what the shoot for?

• Me: Yeah , we look completely like zombies , don´t we?

* Then was what the shoot for? - You asks. * What if he had thought that we were zombies? - She replies.

• Yeah , we look completely like zombies , don´t we? - You reply.

Please, he is young, if he attacks us we can end him easily. - She replies

Me: Yeah , we look completely like zombies , don´t we?

• Me: Yeah , but after he kills one of us while we are slepping , ugh i´m done with this shit. Shot the guy in head

Yeah , we look completely like zombies , don´t we? - You reply. Please, he is young, if he attacks us we can end him easily. - She replies

• Yeah , but after he kills one of us while we are slepping , ugh i´m done with this shit. - You warns

You take your gun and shoots the guy's head.

You monster! - She screams.

Shut your mouth bitch, he should have reanimated. - The man replies.

It seems that you are doing well. You can continue if you want.

Me: Yeah , but after he kills one of us while we are slepping , ugh i´m done with this shit. Shot the guy in head

Sign in to comment in this discussion.