Question about Season Pass

I just purchased season passes for GOT and Borderlands on the Xbox 360. I'm trying to sell my Xbox and buy an Xbox One. Will it transfer over?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Unfortunately the Season Passes are platform specific, and cannot be transferred over to another platform. I apologize for any difficulties this may cause you.

• And what about a refund? I purchased Game of thrones Season Pass and the Tale from Borderlands Season Pass on psn for the ps3 in Germany. But the games are not online to download. If this wont get fixed I will definitely turn to twitter and facebook and tell all the people what kind of people telltale are. Money money and no service!

• What a disappointment.. I have the same problem and i'm super-pissed that you react with nothing more than a simple "sorry". I threw 50€ in the toilet, basically. And if i want to play it on another SONY system, i have to pay as well?? You can't treat your customers like that, you must realize that. I too demand a refund of some sorts, simply because you took our money and didn't deliver. It's that simple.

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this. For any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests for games purchased in the Playstation Store, please contact Sony Support for further assistance.

• Ok, my brother has an xBox 360 as well. Can I use it on his xBox, or is it specific to the one console it was purchased on?

As long as you sign into the Xbox Live profile that you originally purchased the game on, you should be able to download it on another Xbox 360. Please note that you may need to transfer the License in order for another profile to use the game on that console. To do this please follow the steps in this thread on how to transfer licenses to a new console:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/27/t/46093.aspx#newconsoles

Please make sure to read the steps under the 'Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?' section.

Please also make sure that you are playing the full game, and you are not playing the game in demo/trial mode. You can do this by going to the Xbox Marketplace and going to the game's page and make sure that you are downloading the full game and not the demo/trial version.

Ok, my brother has an xBox 360 as well. Can I use it on his xBox, or is it specific to the one console it was purchased on?

This discussion has been closed.