Walking Dead season 2 save file error

Hello, I have the Walking Dead Season 2 on PS4 and I have just recently booted up the game to continue where I left off at the end of episode 4 but for some reason the game cannot remember any of the choices I made beyond chapter 10 of episode 3, I checked the my choices section to see what was going on and when I checked episode 3 choices it only had two choices listed, one of which doesn't even occur in that episode.
I then tried to continue from chapter 10 of episode 3 as that was as much as it could remember, then it asked to choose a save file to use for rewinding back, I chose save file 1 which is the same one that I was using anyway, it then asked me if I wanted to overwrite the previous save data as it does, I clicked ok and then it completely kicked me out of the game and told me that an error had occured (CE-34878) not sure if the code in the brackets helps anyone understand what the problem might be but that's what it displays when the error occurs.
Anyway please can someone help me with this problem.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. For any Sony Error Messages that appear while playing, please contact Sony Support, and they should be able to assist you further with this particular issue.

This discussion has been closed.