pc & android

Hey,

A while ago I purchased "A wolf among us" for the PC. I was wondering if I could now use that copy on my android somehow? Or are those separate purchases?

Thanks

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately games purchased for PC/Mac are not able to be transferred to other platforms. If you wish to play on an Android device, you can purchase it for that platform through the Google Play Store.

• That's such a shame and a slight rip off, I love telltale and their hard work, so I have no problem supporting their efforts with monetary compensation for their products, but having to purchase the same title twice? So I have a question in addition to that, I bought Tales from the Borderlands on Steam, first thing I'm asked is to register for the telltale games account, obviously I did and think it's cool.... But my purchases doesn't show up in my profile even though I've linked my steam account, what's with that? Also I bought TWAU and WD S1 on Android Google Play, so since you are basically saying they're separate entities entirely, does that mean I can't have those titles show up on my account from your website simply bcz I did not purchase it through your website???

• Only games purchased directly from Telltale and games redeemed on this website appear on your "My Games" page.

As for the linking of your Telltale and Steam accounts, here's a direct quote from @TelltaleMike:

"The linking of the two accounts allows for the access of more choice/data information from the games. Unfortunately game ownership cannot be transferred between the two accounts."

BigBadWP posted: »

That's such a shame and a slight rip off, I love telltale and their hard work, so I have no problem supporting their efforts with monetary c

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Yes, as @Macfly77 stated, game's ownership cannot be transferred. Your My Games page on this website is for you to easily access the PC/Mac games you've purchased from this website, and download and install them. It is not a games library that shows all of your purchased Telltale Games.

Macfly77 posted: »

Only games purchased directly from Telltale and games redeemed on this website appear on your "My Games" page. As for the linking of your

This discussion has been closed.