Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Nope isn't a tiger Alt text i think it's the tornado cliff.

MichaelBP posted: »

It's from this tweet: https://twitter.com/luc_baghadoust/status/583308631061450752 Hey @DONTNOD_Michel is the MoCap session going ok? I wondered if the scene with Max and the giant tiger for @LifeIsStrange EP4 went right

• edited April 2015

Nope the reddit confirms that episode 3 will release in May mid 2015 and episode 4 June end July early and EPISODE 5 in mid august early release,that's confirmed by developers in reddit.
    Also episode 2 was going to be in March mid 2015 but it hasnt, still confirmed by a dev on steam comunity.Sorry for edits.
    Alt text

May. They plan on aiming to release each episode every two months. Episode 1: January 30th Episode 2: March 24th Episode 3: May Episode 4: July Episode 5: September.

• That was first time,when i played the episode 2 it was saying that it will released in April 2015 and now May 2015,i only took a screenshot.From now is changed it wont release this month.

Oh, there's been a "leak" going on that EP3 will release this month. (which im not too sure if it's true, but, we'll see.)

• Well a tweet from lis team confirmed one leak,wonder about that one if it will happen.Like meg sayed.

Most "leaks" turn out to be fake, but as you said, we'll see.

• gah. i need to practice rendering in blender!

art by Mary-O-o

Alt text

• I hope it's at least a choice then.

The developer confirmed that it will be some... yep.So it was like a revealing something about upcoming episodes.

• Hey if they get it done earlier that's awesome, but delays happen

Nope the reddit confirms that episode 3 will release in May mid 2015 and episode 4 June end July early and EPISODE 5 in mid august early rel

• But Max can't rewind days.

So true but so sad.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgRvef7TB48

• Rule 34?

gah. i need to practice rendering in blender! art by Mary-O-o

• wtf. no.

Rule 34?

• Actually, its SFM modelling bruh.

I'll all come down to this someday...

Alt text

Source: http://mary-o-o.deviantart.com/

Her SFM modelling is pretty fun and awesome! Check out her DeviantArt for more Life is Strange SFM!

• You people are horrible Xp

Rule 34?

• I know this sounds crazy, but hear me out;

I have this theory, that Life is Strange is strangely tied to Donnie Darko in some way.

Now I'm going to explain bits and pieces facts from "Philosophy of Time Travel".

Tangent Universe;
    "Philosophy of Time Travel states that time is usually a stable construct but every now and then the fourth dimension gets corrupted. When this happens it creates a Tangent Universe which is highly unstable and will only last a few weeks before it collapses in upon itself. There is a danger that when the Tangent Universe collapses it could cause a black hole capable of destroying the Primary Universe as well."
    In Life is Strange, Tangent Universe is created when Max saved Chloe in the bathroom (and possibly even at the railroad train).

Now, we can see that Max have this "bizzare nightmare" in class. in the beginning of Episode 1. In her nightmare, she witnessed a large tornado/vortex heading for Arcadia Bay. Then, what happened next is the boat falling on her and sudden blackout. She then wakes up in class like nothing happened. Remember Donnie Darko opening scene where Donnie wakes up on the hill with a his bicycle on the side? There's no subtle explanation for this, but I think that Donnie had been reliving the past 28 days before the "Universe collapse" for countless time. Just like Max, she's been reliving her weeks before Friday; the Vortex Day.

Max is The Living Receiver. She's been chosen to wield the time manipulation. Max is not aware of his responsibilities at first though and she doesn't even know she is within a Tangent Universe. As her journey continues she slowly starts to realise what is going on and what she must do.

I can only think of these theories for now. Its still early to tell. We just have to wait Episode 3 until Episode 5 for now.

• She poses them in XNALara, renders the scene in Blender and edits it with photoshop.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Actually, its SFM modelling bruh. I'll all come down to this someday... Source: http://mary-o-o.deviantart.com/ Her SFM modelling is pretty fun and awesome! Check out her DeviantArt for more Life is Strange SFM!

• Why do you remind of 4chan.X-X

Actually, its SFM modelling bruh. I'll all come down to this someday... Source: http://mary-o-o.deviantart.com/ Her SFM modelling is pretty fun and awesome! Check out her DeviantArt for more Life is Strange SFM!

• Not sure about the other relationship after that thingy.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I hope it's at least a choice then.

• edited April 2015

Heh,ignore it,dont make a joke about this comment.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Heh heh, joke about the comment.

Heh,ignore it,dont make a joke about this comment.

• I entered katesvid.com like 2 days after episode 2 release it was 2nd time I do that, I know the link from the leaked version and the video was already removed,but in February I try it for first time katesvid.com and katesvideo.com and he lead me to life is strange site.So they were originally to put on their site.

• Episode 3 is done,they're working on episode 4,while time you wait for ep2 they were working of life is strange episode 3 and a bit of episode 2 and making some texture to fix bugs.

Hey if they get it done earlier that's awesome, but delays happen

• .---. Wut?

I entered katesvid.com like 2 days after episode 2 release it was 2nd time I do that, I know the link from the leaked version and the video

• Katesvid.com in the game's universe takes to her dirty video, but if you type the URL in real life it takes you to LIS official site.

.---. Wut?

• I'm just messing around........or am I.......

papai46 posted: »

You people are horrible Xp

• .-. WTF James, WTF

I'm just messing around........or am I.......

• So idk if anybody else has asked this but who are your favorite characters? Mine are either Max or Kate, with Warren following

• Bro, you know who my favorite is. The lovely hella awesome Chloe. :3 (Max is a close second though)

(Found this cute pic on google search)

Alt text

So idk if anybody else has asked this but who are your favorite characters? Mine are either Max or Kate, with Warren following

• Mine is Max and Warren, followed by Kate and maybe Dana (just because she's pretty chill at the moment)

So idk if anybody else has asked this but who are your favorite characters? Mine are either Max or Kate, with Warren following

• i haven't been this hyped since TWDGS2.

• This is my new favorite dialogue from Life Is Strange:
    Alt text
    Alt text

Warren, mostly because I love his sense of humor.

• I think we will know about him in ep3-5 this is how I see it.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Another theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnKbkI8RVvU

edited April 2015

I thought this joke was funny (credit to: http://melonishus.tumblr.com/)

How does Chloe Price prefer to fly?

In a ‘Hella’copter

• Well, my favorite characters are Max, Chloe, Warren, and Kate.

• shocked. Possible ep3 spoilerssss??? hm????

Nah, just messing with ya guys. I posed max and used the Cel-shade lighting.

Alt text

• WHat program did you use to pose?

shocked. Possible ep3 spoilerssss??? hm???? Nah, just messing with ya guys. I posed max and used the Cel-shade lighting.

• You know, if Chloe didn't get that tat and dye her hair blue, I could, COULD like her. But what the hell, she's hella awesome with it.

Bro, you know who my favorite is. The lovely hella awesome Chloe. (Max is a close second though) (Found this cute pic on google search)

• XNALara.

WHat program did you use to pose?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.