Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Concept-art =)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Its coming... and very soon.

• As Rex in Toy Story 3 said

"WHY CAN'T TIME GO FASTER!"

#TeamSarah posted: »

Its coming... and very soon.

• Let's try to keep this conversation civil and on topic, guys. Thanks.

God shut up. I'm tired of hearing all this comparing to Telltale, they do a fine job with releasing the episodes. I may joke and tease about

• I let him.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Let's talking about YOUR choises again ;>

• Looks like I missed the release of Episode 2. Not sure how the hell that happened.

• IIRC GoT ep 3 came out the same week? Maybe that overshadowed it for you? :p

fallandir posted: »

Looks like I missed the release of Episode 2. Not sure how the hell that happened.

• Damn, I think you're right. ;-; Funny how they all realase many games at once, and then we have to wait an eternity or two for another ones.

Green613 posted: »

IIRC GoT ep 3 came out the same week? Maybe that overshadowed it for you?

• Still you make me liar bruh.(kidding)

Can I take link please?

• No.20-22 May.Heloooo,what the ceo will show the news that we know already...he is gonna give us some details about episode 3....and that update it doesn't contain episode 3 confirmed by the Reddit.So the official date it will be around 20-30 May.

Last possible date - 19-20 May! We're waiting ^^

• Link for the last one?Source I mean...

Concept-art

• edited May 2015

May 22nd??? Fuck that

OzzyUK posted: »

Apparently there might be some information during the NG15 conference from May 20th-22nd. http://nordicgame.com/ng15-keynote-by-life-is-s

• Thnaks!

Oh, you're not liar =) (not kidding)

https://twitter.com/DONTNOD_Michel/status/589478352802680833 Still you make me liar bruh.(kidding)

• I don't know. Release date has still not been announced, but I can say that Dontnotd will be on show 20 May, as well, they said that gaps between episodes will 6-7 weeks, but not more than 8 :)

1-st week - March 24-th

7-st week - May 12-th

8-th week - May 19-th

I hope between 12 and 19 ;)

Alt text

No.20-22 May.Heloooo,what the ceo will show the news that we know already...he is gonna give us some details about episode 3....and that update it doesn't contain episode 3 confirmed by the Reddit.So the official date it will be around 20-30 May.

• 137 companies and 47 games in the running for this year’s awards, winners to be announced on July 15th in Brighton

Alt text

New Games IP – PC/console

• Block N Load – Jagex Games Studio
    • Cities: Skylines – Colossal Order
    • Dying Light – Techland
    • Grow Home – Reflections, a Ubisoft Studio
    • I Am Bread – Bossa Studios
    • Life is Strange – Dontnod Entertainment
    • The Escapists – Mouldy Toof Studios
    • TerraTech – Payload Studios

New Games IP – Mobile

• Plunder Pirates – Midoki
    • Boom Beach – Supercell
    • Best Fiends – Seriously
    • Heavenstrike Rivals – Mediatonic/Square Enix
    • Playworld Superheroes – Starship
    • World of Warriors – Candylabs, a Mind Candy studio
    • Size Does Matter – DOS Studios
    • King of Thieves – ZeptoLab UK

Use of a Licence or IP

• Alien: Isolation – Creative Assembly
    • Angry Birds Transformers – Exient
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles – Climax Studios
    • Disney Infinity 2.0: Guardians of the Galaxy playset– Studio Gobo
    • Forza Horizon 2 – Playground Games
    • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions – Lucid Games
    • LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – TT Games
    • Talisman: Digital Edition – Nomad Games

Visual Arts

• Beseige – Spiderling Games
    • Driveclub – Evolution Studios
    • Elite: Dangerous – Frontier Developments
    • Grow Home – Reflections, a Ubisoft Studio
    • Grand Theft Auto V (PC) – Rockstar North
    • Lumino City – State of Play Games
    • Shards of War – Bigpoint

Audio Accomplishment

• Angry Birds Epic – Chimera Entertainment
    • Elite: Dangerous – Frontier Developments
    • Forza Horizon 2 – Playground Games
    • The Sailor’s Dream – Simogo
    • Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey – Red Thread Games
    • Driveclub – Evolution Studios
    • Valiant Hearts: The Great War – Ubisoft Montpellier

Use of Narrative

• 80 Days – Inkle Studios
    • Heavenstrike Rivals – Mediatonic/Square Enix
    • Life Is Strange – Dontnod Entertainment
    • LittleBigPlanet 3 – Sumo Digital
    • Schrödinger’s Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark – Italic Pig
    • Soul Axiom – Wales Interactive
    • Sunless Sea – Failbetter Games
    • Valiant Hearts: The Great War – Ubisoft Montpellier
  • edited May 2015

LiS deserves it <3

137 companies and 47 games in the running for this year’s awards, winners to be announced on July 15th in Brighton New Games IP – PC/

• Yep ^^

LiS deserves it

• edited May 2015

I may have partially agreed with your statement, except for the fact that the Life is Strange episodes have been taking roughly the same amount of time TellTale's episodes do. You're becoming impatient (we've all been there) and are acting like DontNod does a better job with releasing episodes which in reality they do not.

Cope49 posted: »

This ! This is how episodes should be worked on TELLTALE!

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

So he's allowed to tell me to shut up yet I'm not allowed to tell him the same..

Let's try to keep this conversation civil and on topic, guys. Thanks.

• edited May 2015

Of course you're free to tell him to shut up. That's freedom of speech. Blind's just trying to keep everything cool, as his job as moderator. You weren't doing anything except calling out Telltale on it's own forum on a thread completely unrelated to Telltale. You're practically asking to be attacked.

So he's allowed to tell me to shut up yet I'm not allowed to tell him the same..

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Then why didn't he remove that last one? For more fools to come by and give the troll a like for insulting me ?

torkahn808 posted: »

Of course you're free to tell him to shut up. That's freedom of speech. Blind's just trying to keep everything cool, as his job as moderator

• I kept his comment up as it was the first comment, and I wanted to keep that post up so people would see the context of why I was asking you guys to stay civil. I removed the other posts that escalated it further.

• I let him sketch me. He seemed nice, even if he was a little "different" from our brief interaction with him. The way I see it, if anybody gave me crap about letting him sketch me, then they're not worth being friends with.

Let's talking about YOUR choises again ;>

• So it should come out in a weekish?

• Yep. :)

So it should come out in a weekish?

• Stoller.Lels.

https://www.facebook.com/LifeIsStrangeGame/photos/a.285705774954421.1073741828.266203033571362/396033287255002/?type=1&theater "Still you make me liar bruh.(kidding)"

• You can know more better on reddit of lis by searching moderator's threads.

• Do you think the solar eclipse will last throughout the episode?

• Hmmm, maybe. But I think that part of the episode will take place during the solar eclipse as the preview showed Max and Chloe running in a dark school hall. It could be night, but I suspect that a solar eclipse gives them a chance to sneak around.

I think it'll go away by night.

• I think it'll go away by night.

Do you think the solar eclipse will last throughout the episode?

• edited May 2015

I think, like the snow, it will be gone in the next episode, and talked about a little, and another odd weather event will happen at the end.

Maybe an earthquake or something.

Hmmm, maybe. But I think that part of the episode will take place during the solar eclipse as the preview showed Max and Chloe running in a dark school hall. It could be night, but I suspect that a solar eclipse gives them a chance to sneak around.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2015

Except that Telltale works on pretty much the same schedule

As an example: by the time they were finishing up episode 3 of TWD S2, they were already working on episode 4, with the framework for episode 5 already being laid out

The only difference is that Telltale takes marginally longer than Dontnod has so far, but otherwise the development cycle/set-up they are working on is practically the same

This ! This is how episodes should be worked on TELLTALE!

• The next episode will be release this month and my birthday is this month, I can't wait for both. :D

• In max room,heh.But since we are going in school and it's night time in menu,i think we are in max room and we are getting a message from chloe.

I think it'll go away by night.

• You actually had multiple changes to help her the last one was just something to help if you fucked up the dialogue with her on the roof. It was ALOT easier if you helped her troughout the episode tho cause you could make a couple of wrong decisions and still save her.

DoubleJump posted: »

Nah, I got the opposite from Kate's death. It felt just like any other game where choices don't matter that much. What I mean is, I was play

• may 19 is my guess

• They said it would be out around the 12th

Alexandria posted: »

may 19 is my guess

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Where did they say that?

They said it would be out around the 12th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.