Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• see? I told you guys the story is good :P

And fortunately for me, i got no school so.... Yay ep3!

• When Episode 3 becomes available at 00:01 UTC:
    • 1.9 GB download for Episode 3
    • Specific issues addressed in Episode 1 patch:
    • Added a ‘windowed borderless’ mode in the options menu.
    • Fixed the rewind tutorial prompt sometimes not appearing in Episode 1’s classroom, blocking progression.
    • Fixed Low/Medium video setting sometimes causing texture corruptions.
    • Fixed sound issues when alt-tabbing while movies are playing.
    • Fixed a crash when quitting the game on a 32bit OS.
    • Here is the changelist specific to Episode 2:
    • Fix interaction with Kate’s book in Max room that sometimes would not display and trigger properly.
    • Added clues in Junkyard to signal the way to one bottle that was tough to find, based on community feedback.
    • Added missing staff to end credits.
    • Added a missing SMS about the plant – automatically added in Episode03 for those who missed it.
  • dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think the text about the plant is interesting, never saw one in episode 2 so I guess I'll see it next episode.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

* When Episode 3 becomes available at 00:01 UTC: * 1.9 GB download for Episode 3 * Specific issues addressed in Episode 1 patch: * Added

• I knew that somehow, the Principal is connected with Rachel being missing.

Plus Victoria is such a fucking slut.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2015

Well, I meant stealth or loud in terms of how you get whatever you're looking for. Do you choose the quieter but slower techniques to move through the school, leaving the risk of taking longer/getting caught? Or do you use the more violent, but faster methods to get what you're looking for, at the cost of more suspicion in the long run?

Things like picking open a door versus busting it open: one of them is slow, but is quieter and leaves less evidence. The other is loud and leaves more evidence, but you can be in and out quicker.

Mat_Den96 posted: »

Stealth or loud approach? Dude, this is not GTA V hahahaha. But maybe, MAYBE, we will given these choices to choose our approach, thus this will be our consequences in later episode.

• Thread: Life is Strange

Have you guys seen the Life is Strange episode 3 trailer? If you didn't here is the video
    Comment your prediction below.

• Maybe it's just me, but the first half of the trailer reminded me of a horror movie like "I know what you did last summer". Lol anyways I'm excited to play :)

• This trailer kinda sucked to be honest. Completely feels out of place.

OzzyUK posted: »

Edit: This trailer seems to have a lot of spoilers, if you don't want any i recommend not watching. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9b6hkp48Y

• Added clues in Junkyard to signal the way to one bottle that was tough to find, based on community feedback.

So it is considered a fault if the player has to look around for a while to find a certain object and doesn't just stumble over it by walking around aimlessly. Poor game designers.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

* When Episode 3 becomes available at 00:01 UTC: * 1.9 GB download for Episode 3 * Specific issues addressed in Episode 1 patch: * Added

• edited May 2015

Just watched the trailer!! This episode looks sooo good Max X Chloe forever!!

Alt text

• OMG YAAS

Maybe it's just me, but the first half of the trailer reminded me of a horror movie like "I know what you did last summer". Lol anyways I'm excited to play

• I love Max's new outfits.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Chloe’s beanie comes off in episode 3. I love her hair.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Illuminati confirmed.

Chloe’s beanie comes off in episode 3. I love her hair.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

l had an awful lot of trouble with that one, not gonna lie.

dojo32161 posted: »

If you have the steam version of the game, there is a patch that's fixing a few things: http://steamcommunity.com/games/319630/announceme

• I'm digging the flannel :3

I love Max's new outfits.

• edited May 2015

Chloe’s in the Illuminati. They took her friend Rachel away because she didn't do what she was told to do. (I'm kidding)

Illuminati confirmed.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

Life is Strange Game of Thrones mashup conf--irmed...? (Da faq did I just say)
    Find it weird to see it in the GoT section though.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Me too. I like it more than the purple jacket and stripped shirt.

I'm digging the flannel

• Same. Hope there's a option to wear the flannel instead of the purple jacket with a white striped shirt.

I'm digging the flannel

• Her hair dye must be wearing off. Her hair isn't entirely blue. There's a bit of blondness going at the top of her head.

Also, a part of me believe that she was going to keep her beanie on throughout the whole season. Like with Kenny in season 1 of TWDG.

Chloe’s beanie comes off in episode 3. I love her hair.

• I see you don't check your notifications at all.

CathalOHara posted: »

Life is Strange Game of Thrones mashup conf--irmed...? (Da faq did I just say) Find it weird to see it in the GoT section though.

• I love it than her usual hoodie.

• I hope once this game is done, they add patches that fixes the lip-sync because it breaks the charm sometimes...

• BenPauIBenPauI Banned

I have school tomorrow..............fuck. I'm gonna try and get picked up early just to play episode 3. HYPE

• I'm at 99+ and dont know how to get rid of it. I check my feed D:

I see you don't check your notifications at all.

• edited May 2015

Max literally dresses like me now xD

Also in this shot do you think she's going to confront Victoria and Taylor for what they did to Kate?

Alt text

Max looks chapped as fuck.

• Same :(

I want to skip for this game xD

BenPauI posted: »

I have school tomorrow..............fuck. I'm gonna try and get picked up early just to play episode 3. HYPE

• I think that David is in the middle of painting it blue. Not beige. He started with the harder to reach areas.

MichaelBP posted: »

Do you guys and girls think we'll have a flashback scene in Episode 3? One of the preview polaroids for Episode 3 shows Chloe's h

• Once the episode is out i will literally fight with my mom for me to stay home and play/watch someone play~

#TeamSarah posted: »

Same I want to skip for this game xD

• Ya me too. Never knew what Bible verse option everyone was referring to for a while. :)

Also, i knew Joyce sounded familiar!

Joyce, Chloe's mother may sound familiar to some of you. Her voice actress is Cissy Jones, who voiced Katjaa in The Walking Dead Also,

• Actually hyperventilating from the hype, familys giving me weird looks

Here's the plant text they added:

Alt text

• edited May 2015

You have to follow the link it provides for you, by clicking "View this comment". Sorry, I thought everybody did that :P. When I have more than one notification, I feel popular.

Edit: I lied, apparently just viewing your Feed (for me at least) gets rid of the notifications. Odd.

#TeamSarah posted: »

I'm at 99+ and dont know how to get rid of it. I check my feed

• I'm gonna wake up 2 hours before I normaly wake up for school just to play episode 3. I hope the episode won't be longer then 2 hours. :D

• ...Fuck, I drowned it, we're all doomed.

dojo32161 posted: »

Here's the plant text they added:

Are you one of those players who look at everything like I do? Because the second episode took me over 4 hours.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I'm gonna wake up 2 hours before I normaly wake up for school just to play episode 3. I hope the episode won't be longer then 2 hours.

• edited May 2015

Not gonna lie here... I'm a little excited. For the first time since I purchased the game I actually have hopes for where the game will take us.

Plus... that flannel wrecks shit up.

But then there's Chloe and her goddamn "SpiderMax" comment... Dammit all to hell Life Is Strange.

• It comes out at what time pacific?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.