Minecraft Does Have a Story!

What story? You may ask? Those of us with friends or family who spout it know all too well. It has lore....Endermen, Steve, Dragons. If you don't believe it has story... it does more of a plot outline  with the player filling in the missing plot holes.  I atleast can see why TT was interested.                       My fear is this game will only serve to divide TellTale and Minecraft fans. That is unless this is in fact Minecraft Story mode a Minecraft light on Mineing and Crafting or absent entirely Will pitch fork its fan base.  Somebody plz tell me Microsoft is smart enough to let this some how work with the existing game or the blow back may end everything!  As I am new to posting on this board I can't post the links I would like to. Just Bing Minecraft Cannon its worlds are built as a sandlot but everthing in those worlds has a back story of some degree.

Comments

• The whole point of mine craft is you make your own story, just like the sims. I like and play both but they dont have stories

• Minecraft Does Have a Story!

No... No it doesn't :p

• Plot Synopsis

DIAMONDS

• Nope.

It allows you to build your own.

• My MineCraft story:

I was killed by a 'friend'... multiple times.... literally each day I logged onto his server...
    One day I got a pig, a cow and a sheep but that same day I wanted to travel the pixelated world on my own but a furry joined me...
    The day before departure I said bye to my animals but then the same 'friend' came and killed them... so my other friend kill that friend...
    I set off on my journey with the furry and we rested in a hole for a few nights but then my 'friend' teleported to us with unlimited resources....
    We travelled lands wide and far where we saw a village of Squidwards in the desert... they turned into zombies by nightfall and we engraved their tombs...
    "Here lies Squidward the Cleric, Squidward the Librarian and Squidward the Farmer....
    My friend then brought them back to life and imprisoned them in holes where they could not wander off...
    One night I opened the door... zombies came and ate everything, my furry friend was blamed for everything... lol....
    I then journeyed off on my own, swimming the vast oceans, not knowing how far land was and I made it to....

• Well it's possible Telltale's story may have nothing to do with what you listed. It could be just about some random characters going on an adventure.

• I acknowledge that Minecraft is a Sanbox create your own adventgame. That being said there is a culture of Lore (also known as legend) That make it so nOObs can grasp the world. I'm talkin Herobrine and his type. These are the characters created by players(in the case of Herobrine hes the supposed ghost of the brother of Mojang Dev Notch.) Off Herobrines lore alone you could do atleast an hour ep. But to be clear if TT cant use any of the actual Minecraft game mechanics Im not sure This will work for the base. As a writer I love these Legends created in games like this. Just hopeing TT can deal with it if no one buys.

• Working title: The legend of Steve: it has a dragon or something.

• Actually it has nothing to do with Steve.

Confirmed

Baldex posted: »

Working title: The legend of Steve: it has a dragon or something.

• yup no steve, come on TT give us details already!?!!

Actually it has nothing to do with Steve. Confirmed

• You're going to wait a while.

Welcome to Telltale, the home of Soon...

yup no steve, come on TT give us details already!?!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.