Alright.....I'm done. (an apology)

edited December 2014 in Minecraft: Story Mode

I've been thinking......I have been a real piece of work to Telltale and to anyone who disagrees with my opinion lately. Me and plenty others have been complaining about this project ever since it was announced today.

A Minecraft Telltale game looks and sounds really weird and unnecessary to me and kind of dumb, but I'm literally yelling at a brick wall here, Telltale are still making the game, they have plans, and there's nothing I can really do about it, all I can do is sit and wait on their episodes.

So, I guess this is somewhat of an apology to the community in a way...I don't know...I feel like shit here, and I guess I'm sorry to Telltale..and to other forum members.

sigh.

Minecraft better be worth it.

Comments

• Pretty much 90% of people seem to be rioting at the moment. Hopefully it will get canceled as they haven't ironed out any plot details or stuff yet.

• Alt text

How I'm feeling, knowing THIS news and not one for a DLC or 2nd season of TWAU

Alt text

• Never apologize for voicing your opinion.

• edited December 2014

I'm apologizing for HOW I voiced it, I was being rude and childish. :(

Jere85 posted: »

Never apologize for voicing your opinion.

• Alt text

pudding_pie posted: »

How I'm feeling, knowing THIS news and not one for a DLC or 2nd season of TWAU

• Fair enough. But i can't blame you for being upset. I believe most people here are. Emotions can just take the upper hand at one point.

J-Master posted: »

I'm apologizing for HOW I voiced it, I was being rude and childish.

• It takes a strong person to come out and say what they were doing is wrong, if you're being serious (I think you are) then thank you.

• That's good on you, not everyone can admit to a mistake. I've certainly been unable to admit to several myself.

• edited December 2014

Yeah, I apologize.

Green613 posted: »

It takes a strong person to come out and say what they were doing is wrong, if you're being serious (I think you are) then thank you.

• Earlier today I was doing the same thing, I'm willing to admit I was being childish.

• Alright I actually had a PM discussion recently about this and here is what I said...Just so you may understand of why I went off.

Well...I want to apologize to you. I feel as if I am being a bit rude at the moment and I don't really want to, my week has been complete shit and to top it off Telltale releases this game which will as I guarantee ruin our community. Sorry if I'm worked up about that, I honestly love all you guys, I can't wait till the time of the day to where I can sit down and talk to you all. Can we let things go ______ , bygones...Be bygones?

Like I said, I'm having a shit week and this tops the cake. When the great amount of unfortunate events that has happened to me this week stack up...It doesn't take much to set me off. It's at it's least discomforting to myself as well. I hate to get into a fight with all my friends and at the end of the day I'm tired of fighting and I ran out of steam, I have also said all I needed and I'm done. It won't stop me frm posting here and there my discomfort about the game but in total I'm done with these angry rants.

I hope you can all forgive me as I was too acting irrational.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Thanks, man. Let me go cry a little more over there in the corner...

• Good on you for apologizing! At some point, those "rioting" (as others put it), need to realize that they are not the target market. In layman's terms, they are not the center of the universe and this game will not be made to satisfy them. Get over it. Eh, but who knows, it could turn out to be a hit and the target market could be those whining.

• Opens Arms For a Feel Hug

pudding_pie posted: »

Thanks, man. Let me go cry a little more over there in the corner...

• Let the hate flowww

Alt text

• Eh you've apologized so.....

Alt text

• You're welcome.

Eh you've apologized so.....

• edited December 2014

Eh, I suppose I would be willing to check it out on YouTube for game-play first before paying and playing it. Way I see it. If they can invest time, energy and resources on an adaptation from the (overrated) Borderlands universe and also endorse a Walking Dead pinball game.... then I guess they may as well go through with this as the icing to top off their flop cake.

• I'm not TOO happy that TTG is doin this and not something else. I would have liked TWAU to have a DLC but we can't always get what we want.

With that, I may try the first episode. When I've played it, THEN I will come back with either a yes or f this, not worth it.

• Just don't buy it, I guess. I probably won't, I only played minecraft once.

• edited December 2014

It's good of you to apologise. Not many do and no harm done.

I was tempted to create a thread myself in which I apologised for something I said, as I take it back, while trying to calm the situation. But I didn't as it likely wouldn't do any good and I'm not sure offense was caused anyway.

Basically, I'd said that if people aren't complaining for the sake of it, they're doing so because of entitlement. On reflection, while I'm sure some do feel entitled, I don't think that's the reason for the majority's anger. Rather, it's because people expected a second season for Wolf, or for something else and they didn't get it. So people are hurting. Hence why I felt an apology was necessary, as I totally get that.

• Well, it seems like i'm resurrecting this to say that I'll stop posting in the Minecraft section. The ban had nothing to do with it however it was more focused around laughing at the Mega thread Pages 720. Sorry for bothering all of you and I'll stop.

Alright I actually had a PM discussion recently about this and here is what I said...Just so you may understand of why I went off. Wel

• Wait, have you tried Telltale's Borderlands game yet?

Ladariel posted: »

Eh, I suppose I would be willing to check it out on YouTube for game-play first before paying and playing it. Way I see it. If they can inve

• I think it was a normal reaction bro. I mean Mine Craft?

I got pissed too the initial day, but i got over the initial shock.

Now that Mine craft has been announced, it delayed/canceled TWAU S2, so people were/are pissed. What do you expect to happen. No one wanted mine craft, when i first heard of it, i thought it was a joke. People been waiting months for Wolf. S2.

My perspective for mine craft is that it a Child's game. I'm a adult, i have my farm, my dog, my gun collection, whatever, I'm not going to play a game that is aimed for 13 year old. If they would of made a storyline about serving in the military i would buy that day one. I have no plans on trying this, i have no plans on ever buying it.

None. Zero, anyone imo that is on the fence about this, who isn't interested in Mine craft, do not buy this game. Make them understand that mine craft was a mistake, and the only way to do that is how many units sell on the first weekend.

I'm apologizing for HOW I voiced it, I was being rude and childish.

• If they would of made a storyline about serving in the military i would buy that day one.

That sounds cool.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I think it was a normal reaction bro. I mean Mine Craft? I got pissed too the initial day, but i got over the initial shock. Now that

• We get Mine Craft.

Whatever, I'm not even hating anymore.

I'm just disappointed.

If they would of made a storyline about serving in the military i would buy that day one. That sounds cool.

• Do you actually have any evidence that Telltale delayed or cancelled Wolf? You don't, okay then.

Being rude and being extremely judgmental of this game and being an ass to whoever disagreed with my perspective did not help me mentally nor did it help anyone else.

Do we really want to act like the petition for Walking Dead to not be made didn't exist? People seriously thought Walking Dead wasn't going to work and look how that turned out, same thing with Tales from the Borderlands.

I think it was a normal reaction bro. I mean Mine Craft? I got pissed too the initial day, but i got over the initial shock. Now that

• After my ban I don't even care I'm staying out of this section.

We get Mine Craft. Whatever, I'm not even hating anymore. I'm just disappointed.

• Do you actually have any evidence that Telltale delayed or cancelled Wolf? You don't, okay then.

They announced it?? Jesus Christ.

When do you think they're going to make this game? 2015.

I COULD BE WRONG, but.

Tales of Borderlands/GOT will be finished. That will get done. Then mine craft/TWDG S3

They never announced TWAU S2.

Do you actually have any evidence that Telltale delayed or cancelled Wolf? You don't, okay then. Being rude and being extremely judgmenta

• I don't blame you.

After my ban I don't even care I'm staying out of this section.

• At first I was upset too because a Minecraft game was going to be made instead of TWAU, but then I realized Telltale can make a good story out of anything, like with Borderlands, and I should give it a chance and see how it is first before being angry, because I might like the new game.

• Just because Telltale is making a different game, it doesn't mean that Wolf Among Us would've been Telltale's next go-to option. Telltale always likes to take on new franchises. If it wasn't Minecraft, it probably would've been another franchise irregardless.

Grafite posted: »

At first I was upset too because a Minecraft game was going to be made instead of TWAU, but then I realized Telltale can make a good story o

• Well well well well well.

• Not yet I was a planning on playing it today. Though I really didn't care too much for the other Borderland games. To me a Tell-Tale Bio-shock adaptation might have sounded a little cooler than Borderlands. I know the Bioshock universe is strange, but Borderlands universe is even weirder and I can't seem to get into it. Now Game of Thrones was an excellent selection I believe.

dojo32161 posted: »

Wait, have you tried Telltale's Borderlands game yet?

• In my opinion, Tales from the Borderlands is one of Telltale's best efforts to date. Really impressed me. I thought it would be good, but not that good.

Ladariel posted: »

Not yet I was a planning on playing it today. Though I really didn't care too much for the other Borderland games. To me a Tell-Tale Bio-sho

• Sunk Discussion???

While I'm pretty disappointed at this choice of game, I'll wait and see if its any good.

• Its regardless...

Just because Telltale is making a different game, it doesn't mean that Wolf Among Us would've been Telltale's next go-to option. Telltale al

• Just because they are making it doesn't mean you have to play. Or complain.

• I played Minecraft today..
    It was a little fun but cmon, blocks what the hell?
    I mean how in hell its all pixels and telltales cant go from realstic graphics era to pixel era..
    I doubt they will make it pixel though except if they hire Mojang graphic designers

IF they have graphic designers..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.