I'm excited.

Hey guys. old friend here. I haven't been doing much here on the forums since Walking Dead ended, but I decided to check back, and what did I find but Minecraft Story Mode! Now, before I go any further: I admit it. I'm a terrible horrible minecraft fan. played the game, enjoyed it. I also enjoy the multiplayer. So when I heard that Telltale, one of my favorite gaming companies, is adapting minecraft, one of my favorite games, I was suprised. I see a lot of potential in this series, however. It can be funny, interesting, and still be a good game. And I won't have to deal with the feels. that is going to be great. nd fr al da haterz, chek diz out: This is the first discussion from the walking dead section Yes, the first Walking Dead discussion was a protest against the game. And look how that one turned out. so lighten up, don't be so cynical, and just get ready for a fun and enjoyable game.

Comments

• That's an awesome thread you linked to. Thank you.

With all of its games to date, the truly wonderful people at TellTale Games have focused squarely on games which are suitible for most, sometimes all, ages.

It's fascinating to see how the perception of Telltale has changed over the course of about four years. These days, you see the exact opposite statements thrown around.

• exactly! I see people ranting about how minecraft can't make a good story game, but I compeltely disagree. I have seen some excellent minecraft stories in the past. And I really am looking forward to a game where I don't catch the feels.

mosfet posted: »

That's an awesome thread you linked to. Thank you. With all of its games to date, the truly wonderful people at TellTale Games have fo

• Im intrigued more or less

• Don't really like the idea, nor do I think Minecraft is worth much to Telltale, but I'll be happy if I'm proven wrong.

• intrigued is good. Let the intrigue flow through you.

zeke10 posted: »

Im intrigued more or less

• do you not like the idea of a minecraft story, or is it the idea that telltale won't make money on minecraft?

J-Master posted: »

Don't really like the idea, nor do I think Minecraft is worth much to Telltale, but I'll be happy if I'm proven wrong.

• I just don't know how you can have engaging choice making gameplay in Minecraft.

do you not like the idea of a minecraft story, or is it the idea that telltale won't make money on minecraft?

• well, seeing as they have a clean slate, they can do basically whatever they want to with the story.

I just don't know how you can have engaging choice making gameplay in Minecraft.

• I can...

Kill the Pig - Yes or No?

Yes = Raw Pork

No = Pig Mount

Something like that at least...

I just don't know how you can have engaging choice making gameplay in Minecraft.

• I'm more interested than anything. I just want to see more of how this game is look/be about before I make a final judgment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.