• "Shitty"
    you serious?

• for 70 million dollars, yeah

zeke10 posted: »

"Shitty" you serious?

• edited December 2014

Eh i bet it'll still get "bitches" lol

for 70 million dollars, yeah

• Fucking idiot spends 70 million on a house that isn't even zombieproof.

• I'd be more concerned...

...about Gold Diggers. ;)

zeke10 posted: »

Eh i bet it'll still get "bitches" lol

• Now what I would picture for some small indie developer - especially considering he outbid celebrities, no doubt. Still, though, that'a a pretty nice place.

I've also seen some pictures of the Mojang office from others discussing this, which look more classy/modest than the house.

• CrazyGeorgeCrazyGeorge Banned
    edited December 2014

Isn't he a billionaire? I doubt he even cares about a 75 million dollars. He is probably making at least 200 million a year on interest alone properly invested. Probably more.

Now what I would picture for some small indie developer - especially considering he outbid celebrities, no doubt. Still, though, that'a a pr

• Yeah, I heard he has around 2.5 billion. I wasn't referring specifically to being surprised that he had all that money - I was surprised that any indie developer could outbid celebrities for a nice house. It's kind of absurd at face value, no?

CrazyGeorge posted: »

Isn't he a billionaire? I doubt he even cares about a 75 million dollars. He is probably making at least 200 million a year on interest alone properly invested. Probably more.

• Well uh....Good for him.

• I saw what you did there:)

I'd be more concerned... ...about Gold Diggers.

• edited December 2014

Damn it, Notch! It's like you want to stick your schlong out for all the world to see.

• Damn it Blind...You made me laugh. ;P

I'd be more concerned... ...about Gold Diggers.

• The house is nice, but why would you even need that much space and that many rooms?

• MineCon. :P

The house is nice, but why would you even need that much space and that many rooms?

• Well i find it absurd that someone would pay 2 billion for mine craft, but what do i know.

Yeah, I heard he has around 2.5 billion. I wasn't referring specifically to being surprised that he had all that money - I was surprised that any indie developer could outbid celebrities for a nice house. It's kind of absurd at face value, no?

• You know you done fucked up when you lose a bid to an indie developer.

• I believe the candy room was the sole reason for the purchase.

• Notch you bloody well earned it.

• edited December 2014

For 70 million, you could move to a country where your money stretched farther (or at least move to the Southern states, where real estate has rock bottom prices) & get a man-made island built in the middle of a lake & have a Victorian mansion build on top of a mountain overlooking a beach with a wharf & a houseboat & palm trees, & still have money left over.

Or maybe for 70 million, you could buy Detroit. Sure it's in a state of extreme disrepair, but why buy a tiny mansion when you can own a whole city?

• How? he stole the whole idea from a game called Infiniminer then he barely even did any work at Mojang.

Notch you bloody well earned it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.