Minecraft Story Prediction

Well each episode could be about surviving your nights and the final episode is the fight with the Ender Dragon lol. It's the only boss in the game.

Or it could be like a RPG like Final Fantasy where you can play as the characters against the bad guys and take turns fighting each other.

Maybe it'll be different like place you in different universes and you'll have to help complete missions for them and you make decisions. I'd like a Mario world in this game. Your character meeting Mario characters.

I don't know, but this game seems great even though I hardly played it that much.

Comments

• That sounds terrible, in my opinion.

• well please explain why. It's Minecraft what else could they possibly do? lol

Golthar posted: »

That sounds terrible, in my opinion.

• Surviving the nights for 4 episodes would be boring and Episode 5 can't be about a single QTE with the Enderdragon. Besides, the nights would have a lot of QTEs, too and many people here hates them

Telltale's not making an RPG, it will be like The Walking Dead.

If you would go to different universes, it wouldn't be called Minecraft.

And I have no idea what else they could do, but it's not me who wants to make a story-driven Minecraft game.

well please explain why. It's Minecraft what else could they possibly do? lol

• true

Golthar posted: »

Surviving the nights for 4 episodes would be boring and Episode 5 can't be about a single QTE with the Enderdragon. Besides, the nights woul

• I think the story will be more about exploring or find artifacts, as the world of Minecraft is after all very huge.

• who wants to explore and find artifacts for 5 episodes though? Maybe Explore, find artifacts and fight deadly mobs sounds great :)

I think the story will be more about exploring or find artifacts, as the world of Minecraft is after all very huge.

• Put Chris Benoit in the game.

• lol

SonEdo posted: »

Put Chris Benoit in the game.

• I am sure there will be some fighting. And the reasons for exploring and finding artifacts, it seems like a relatively easy way to create a story and more lore for Minecraft.

It might just be the first two episodes who deals with exploring and artifacts.

who wants to explore and find artifacts for 5 episodes though? Maybe Explore, find artifacts and fight deadly mobs sounds great

• The main character fall in a island, then he try to survive, he learn to tame a horse. meet other people, and in episode five he can kill the dragon and that's it... blah.

• I'd imagine that the most believable story would go like this: You, the player, find yourself stranded in an endless stretch of wilderness littered with villages and ancient structures (e.g Temples, Pyramids and strongholds), and you have no idea of how you got there. As you explore, you encounter others who have experienced the same thing. You all start out in a crappy little campsite and then manage to turn it into a thriving community. But after a time things become tense as natural resources begin to dwindle and the community suffers from attacks from hostile creatures (zombies, creepers etc). Believing that the key to survival lies in the other two mysterious realms (the Nether and the End), you and some others travel across realms where chaos reigns and you have to choose between pushing on and perhaps getting your people killed or turning back to recover and lose precious time. The game could have a good and bad ending. In the good ending, you restore peace to this new world and your civilisation thrives for generations. In the bad ending, you fail to find a solution and begin to wait out your final days of life.

Only a rough idea of the plot, but it's the most likely story in my opinion.

• You always need a bit of Benoit.

• Make Herobrine the antagonist, I could see him easily being worked into a story.

• I have to disagree. I would rather the player is in the Minecraft world, and at first it seems friendly and stuff, but as the episodes go on the world starts slowly corrupting and more mobs start spawning. The corruption is some type of purple obsidian block-ish stuff.

Of course this may be 2hotforyoungeraudiences2handle.

ruairi46 posted: »

Make Herobrine the antagonist, I could see him easily being worked into a story.

• You mean cursed earth?

Cridone posted: »

I have to disagree. I would rather the player is in the Minecraft world, and at first it seems friendly and stuff, but as the episodes go on

• Is that a mod for Minecraft or something? Never heard of it before if so.

papai46 posted: »

You mean cursed earth?

• edited December 2014

Yeah, it's from Feed The Beast you create cursed earth with a Division Sigil, an Enchantment Table, a neutral mob and redstone.

Cridone posted: »

Is that a mod for Minecraft or something? Never heard of it before if so.

• Wtf is wrong with you lol

• edited December 2014

I really am curious on how they're going to make us connect to blocky people on an emotional level even if it's hinted to be more humored than serious. At least with the lego movie they have faces and curves, Minecraft they're all just blocks o.o

Then again maybe they'll do an Emmett speech on us and we'll see past all the blockyness:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_pemwLg_zc

But I don't know if they'd go RPG, it'll probably just be like the other Telltale games where you make decisions on what to do and have hub sections to punch some dirt XD maybe quick time events to run from the zombie block things?

• I have a "prediction" its gonna fail.

• I'd like it if it was like that!

I'd imagine that the most believable story would go like this: You, the player, find yourself stranded in an endless stretch of wilderness l

• Really no idea

• Chris Benoit Slayer of the Black Sea Turtle, comes to the new Land of Minecraft in search of riches to bring back to his family. He starts out for a quest to find a rock, then in his travels around Minecraft he meets a Skeleton, but he bodyslams it.

The end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.