It would be interesting if you add cameos of Herobrine

It would be funny as if you are playing a episode then you saw herobrine in the background like just standing there like a Easter egg or do a origins about herobrine.

Comments

• ...What exactly is this thing anyway, i've seen people who troll 6 year olds by going invisable etc and making them think "herobrine" is out to get them, but is that all it is?

• It's some kind of urban legend in Minecraft. Herobrine is basically a ghost that follows the player and tries to kill him.

I'm pretty sure that's just a mod though.

...What exactly is this thing anyway, i've seen people who troll 6 year olds by going invisable etc and making them think "herobrine" is out to get them, but is that all it is?

• So it really is just this crap?

It's some kind of urban legend in Minecraft. Herobrine is basically a ghost that follows the player and tries to kill him. I'm pretty sure that's just a mod though.

• It actually started out as a pretty cool urban legend as the Minecraft community tried to solve the mystery of "Herobrine". Nowadays, it's basically just that crap. Yeah.

So it really is just this crap? ...

• Herobrine actually started out as a creepy pasta (more like Fan Fiction to me)

Anyway, this is taken from the wiki:

Herobrine is the subject of a community-made "creepy-pasta". He is a human entity, but with white eyes, and often described as a dead miner. Herobrine is not a character, but rather superstition.

In a possible attempt to scare people, the story raised high amounts of commotion on forums, but was later revealed as a prank of the popular forum and website, 4chan.org.

There are accounts of phantom players without name plates, but these are more probable to be just mob glitches. It was said, however, that Herobrine would appear in two different "forms". One was the "Stalker", Herobrine would have stalked the player, and the player would be able to see Herobrine if the person places his or her render distance to "tiny". Once spotted, Herobrine would disappear. Another was the "Dead Constructor". He would create various different hints of where he is, such as trees with no leaves, gigantic pyramids and 2x2 tunnels, both lit with redstone torches.

...What exactly is this thing anyway, i've seen people who troll 6 year olds by going invisable etc and making them think "herobrine" is out to get them, but is that all it is?

• In the past, Mojang would probably not have gone for that, but now that Notch is out, it may be a different story. Herobrine would actually make a cool villain,so I hope they do add him.

• It was a mob in minecraft before and mojang removed herobrine from the game in update 1.6 and now people are just trolling with his skin on a bunch of kids

• What if Herobrine is the antagonist itself? Even though it's a legend he can be an antagonist too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.