Will you have to buy it if you already own Minecraft?

I'm just curious if I have to buy it separately, or if it will come free if I've already purchased Minecraft.

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yes you will, it's a separate game from the standalone minecraft developed by Telltale. There is a unofficial FAQ that might help answer your questions.

• LOL @ question.

OzzyUK posted: »

Yes you will, it's a separate game from the standalone minecraft developed by Telltale. There is a unofficial FAQ that might help answer your questions.

• Have we not already gone through why insulting people is bad in 10 threads already? Also responding to a mod doesn't exactly help your case either.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

LOL @ question.

• Again how is my response insulting? I laughed at the question.

Why so Defensive.

Green613 posted: »

Have we not already gone through why insulting people is bad in 10 threads already? Also responding to a mod doesn't exactly help your case either.

• It seems pretty rude and unnecessary to have an "lol" in all caps at the question.

Again how is my response insulting? I laughed at the question. Why so Defensive.

• Thanks for setting me straight. I now know what is/and what isn't acceptable behavior.

Next time i will respond lol @ question.

Green613 posted: »

It seems pretty rude and unnecessary to have an "lol" in all caps at the question.

• I think mods should close this sub-forum until the game comes out.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This question might be asked again in the future as the name "story mode" does make it sound like it could be a new mode for the normal minecraft rather than a totaly new game.

I would much rather see people ask and understand before the release rather than raging on here once it releases demanding that it be free because they already own minecraft.

Thanks for setting me straight. I now know what is/and what isn't acceptable behavior. Next time i will respond lol @ question.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

We don't have any control over closing this sub-forum but if it did get closed people would ask the same questions in the other sections and might post them in the Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us forums which would be off topic.

papai46 posted: »

I think mods should close this sub-forum until the game comes out.

• I have a feeling that this question will become a common theme in the future.

This question might be asked again in the future as the name "story mode" does make it sound like it could be a new mode for the normal mine

• I genuinely have to be honest... That made me smile.

Thanks for setting me straight. I now know what is/and what isn't acceptable behavior. Next time i will respond lol @ question.

• The name is supposed to be a joke, as the game has no story-mode.

This question might be asked again in the future as the name "story mode" does make it sound like it could be a new mode for the normal mine

• And... again!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.