What did you think of the game graph? good or bad? or should improve?

Well I think the graphic could be improved =)

Comments

• Telltale said that the aesthetic of Minecraft will be there, but it won't look exactly like it. So expect whatever that will be.

• I'd think that it would look less blocky, as in hills would be a smoother slope instead of blocks stacked on top of each other. Making textures a bit darker wouldn't hurt either.

• edited December 2014

The graphics style has to be improved since Telltale are now tying to creating fully realized characters in this world

Minecraft can get away with character models that look like this since the main character doesn't have to talk or show any real emotion

Alt text

Alt text

Telltale will have to create characters who will be able to speak and show all kinds of emotions so I imagine the art style will look a lot closer to this

Alt text
    Alt text

• Minecraft's graphics are awful. They makes games from the 90's look next gen

• I agree that Minecraft's graphics are awful

but that was the point since they were mimicking the retro and blocky style of old NES games

Minecraft's graphics are awful. They makes games from the 90's look next gen

• I really hope it's not that. Make it look animated, sure, but not so cartoonish.

TommyW posted: »

The graphics style has to be improved since Telltale are now tying to creating fully realized characters in this world Minecraft can get

• edited December 2014

Could look like these:Alt text Alt text

Or this: Alt text

This would be a little TOO cartoony though: Alt text

Telltale has a habbit of putting heavy outlines on things, so I'm more than half expecting it to have a slight comic book appearance to it.

• I agree with you =)

TommyW posted: »

The graphics style has to be improved since Telltale are now tying to creating fully realized characters in this world Minecraft can get

Sign in to comment in this discussion.