How will the game/story be structured?

All of Telltales games- The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, etc.- are structured as 5 episodes in one season (apart from GOT, which will have 6 episodes), mostly because they're based off TV Shows or comics that have the same episodic structure. However, I sense Telltale will change their usual format for this new game.

I reckon they'll be episodes, but rather than having seasons I think it'd make more sense to have the whole story as one long series, maybe consisting on 8-10 episodes depending on how long the story is. The reasoning for this is that the game is called "story mode", which is only going to consist of one story, not continue on into multiple seasons. Telltale might make multiple different stories consisting of 8-10 episodes, but I doubt that they'll use seasons.

Comments

• I think it's unlikely that it'll be the usual five episodes unless the episodes are longer than what we're used to. If it's the regular length, then 7-8 episodes should be fine, and maybe a 400 Days style DLC to tie up any loose ends.

• I'm not sure, They could do it multiple ways but it probably will not be like their normal games.

• Like episodes of a cartoon, I'd imagine.

• I think 5-6 episodes, like other Telltale games. Any more or any less would be weird.

• apart from GOT, which will have 6 episodes

The first season of Sam & Max also had six episodes.

Jurassic Park had a weird amount consisting of only four episodes and Hector: Badge of Carnage only had three I believe.

• Also, Law and Order had seven episodes.

dojo32161 posted: »

apart from GOT, which will have 6 episodes The first season of Sam & Max also had six episodes. Jurassic Park had a weird amount consisting of only four episodes and Hector: Badge of Carnage only had three I believe.

• Okay, thanks.

Also, Law and Order had seven episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.