MineCraft Story - Video series

There will be an amazing series for this new release on http://www.youtube.com/itsJacksy

Check it out!

edit: Please tell me what you would like to see in this series as I want to make it as enjoyable as possible!

Comments

• Seeing as if we have several months until the release of the game, advertising now won't do much good. Hope this isn't sounding mean xD Just a tip

• Ahem

2.2 Make sure that you're still here for the community discussion first, not primarily for making people aware of this video walkthrough or that fan fiction. Only participating community members have that right.

• Not to be rude but you must be active in the community for a while to start advertising. You're also kind of doing it a bit early...The game won't even come out for like a year or less.

itsJacksy posted: »

Of course I am still here looking at other posts and trying to stay up to date with all info regarding the game.

• Of course I am still here looking at other posts and trying to stay up to date with all info regarding the game.

Ahem 2.2 Make sure that you're still here for the community discussion first, not primarily for making people aware of this video walkthrough or that fan fiction. Only participating community members have that right.

• Not to be rude but you must be active in the community for a while to start advertising. You're also kind of doing it a bit early...The game won't even come out for like a year or less.

Of course I am still here looking at other posts and trying to stay up to date with all info regarding the game.

• I am trying my best, and telltale are advertising the game this early so why cant I advertise me going to play the game?

Not to be rude but you must be active in the community for a while to start advertising. You're also kind of doing it a bit early...The game won't even come out for like a year or less.

• 2.2 Make sure that you're still here for the community discussion first, not primarily for making people aware of this video walkthrough or that fan fiction. Only participating community members have that right.

Listen, I'm not the villain here, I'm just telling you the rules. The release date isn't even out so it's better to just wait till like a release date or something and then start advertising. Have fun, join conversations, don't be so worried about advertising yet.

I am trying my best, and telltale are advertising the game this early so why cant I advertise me going to play the game?

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited December 2014

I'm going to close this, as it is too early to be discussing Let's Plays and walkthroughs of this game. We'll have a thread for posting play throughs of the game once it's released (as we always like to keep walkthroughs and Let's Plays in one place to make it easier for people to share their experiences with the game).

Once the game's released, feel free to post your play through of Minecraft: Story Mode in that thread. And feel free to keep contributing to the community before hand. It's best to become an active member of the site, not just so that your post doesn't look like advertisement, but also because if you post here people will be more likely to want to watch and talk about your video once you post it).

This discussion has been closed.