If I order the game....

...right now, Dec. 24th 2014, am I getting the Deluxe Edition? Or are those sold out?

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2014

The Deluxe Edition (as well as the physical versions of all Telltale Games released prior to The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead's second season) disappeared from the Telltale Store when the website was redesigned and has been unavailable since.

• Darn. That sucks. Are they planning on bringing them back at any time?

Macfly77 posted: »

The Deluxe Edition (as well as the physical versions of all Telltale Games released prior to The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead's second season) disappeared from the Telltale Store when the website was redesigned and has been unavailable since.

• We haven't heard much from Telltale on the subject lately, but Telltale Games president and cofounder Kevin Bruner posted something in another thread (that I'm having trouble locating at this time) a little over a year ago about physical merchandise being brought back in the not-too-distant future, though I'm not sure if he meant all-new physical merchandise or if older merchandise would be back, too.

Since then, they brought back end-of-season DVD's for TWAU and TWD Season Two, but that's it.

Darn. That sucks. Are they planning on bringing them back at any time?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.