Games won't download at all

So recently I was finally able to buy the Walking Dead Season 2 and the Wolf Among Us, but it was the first time ever that I bought it online. More specifically, I bought those 2 games from this website.
Last year when I received the 1st Walking Dead game, it was the physical copy and I had no problems downloading it to my computer.

When I go to my profile, underneath my games tab, I see the 2 games. When I click to download the Walking Dead Season 2 game, it downloads but when it's finished, a message comes up. It reads:

"NSIS ERROR:
Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy."

Then for some reason, when I download The Wolf Among us, it downloads as a Windows Installer Package and when you click on it, it says

"This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer Package."

I was finally excited to be able to play these great games for such a long time but it was too good to be true. I'm not that tech savvy and I tried troubleshooting the problems but still nothing. I tried researching on how to solve it but nothing comes up. I really hope I can have help with my problem, I spent about $50 and I feel like it's been all for nothing. Thank you /:

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please make sure that you have disabled any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running when attempting to download the games installers, or you may be receiving an incomplete or corrupted download file, and receive the NSIS Error message. You can also try using a different web browser to download the installer files from, and see if you are able to successfully download the install files.

This discussion has been closed.