ToMI not working

Hi. Just trying to load any of the episodes of ToMI, but everytime I try the screen looks like it's changing resolution but the game fails to load. I've tried reinstalling all the episodes but this hasn't worked. I have a 2014 MacBook Pro with Retina Display running OS X 10.10.1.

Comments

• Sorry to hear about that, your Device could be low on memory or you might just need to preform an update on it, Also check your device settings because it might prohibit "outside" apps like that.

• I was having the same problem on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.0.3 on a MacBook Pro 13 retina (early 2015). The solution was to select the application > Get Info > and check "Open in Low Resolution".

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@mofsen as @desertrat stated, this may be a resolution issue if you are using a Retina Macbook running Mac OS X 10.10 or higher. Please try the workaround suggested by another player using Mac OS 10 Yosemite, below:

1) In System Preferences, select Displays, then select Scaled - More Space to change the screen resolution to very detailed.

2) In System Preferences, select Dock, then deselect 'Automatically hide and show the dock', to be able to click on the bottom of the screen.

3) Start up the game and run it in windowed mode using the Mac shortcut (Command + F).

4) You should now be able to see the main menu now and change the screen resolution to one that fits the window.

This discussion has been closed.