Exploratory thread(Salem/mafia type game)

edited December 2014 in Forum Games

Wanted to ask if anyone is interesting in trying a mafia/Town of Salem type game on the forums here. I saw a couple of Werewolf games that seem to be a lot like it, but with less roles. For anyone who doesn't know how Town of Salem works, basically there is a town of 15 people, all who have individual roles(doctor, mafia, investigator, vigilante, serial killer, etc.) The 'town' roles are trying to kill all the 'evil' roles(Mafia,serial killer, arsonist), where as the evil roles are trying to kill anyone who would oppose them(mafia has to kill all town and serial killer/arso). Also there are neutral roles with varied goals. The turns are broken down into days, each with a day and night phase. Day phase is for discussion among all players and hangings, and night phase is for carrying out role actions. You can play the game for free at http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/ to see if you're interested, or just for fun.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested. Wanted to see if there's enough people to try it out before I start trying to figure out how I'm gonna make the jailor work.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.