Vita issues

edited January 2015 in Game Support

Hi I just bought The Wolf Among us for the Vita, first play through was good, it only crashed once and froze a few times for a couple of seconds before continuing on. Also there was one issue of some graphic glitches.

Decided to play it again but so far I have attempted this 3 times, it seems to crash more frequently and freeze it also has skipped a vast amount of the story from the first time you meet Crane arguing with Snow until you are in Prince Laurence's apartment! All options before the skip glitch say, this option is blank and the characters look tiny and hard to see.

I was wondering if there is a patch coming out or any way to fix this issue on the vita? As it is a good game and I would like another run at this!
Cheers.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies. If you are experiencing dialogue choices saying 'This choice is blank', please try resetting your PS Vita, and rewinding the game to the chapter/checkpoint before you started experiencing the issue, and playing from there, and you should not experience the issue again.

This discussion has been closed.