#GiveAdamHarringtonAJob

2»

Comments

• Duh hell?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I want him to voice Lara Croft. He'd make a good Croft.

• Holy moley, is this what I think it is? Things might have finally started looking up for us after all.

Jacol posted: »

You know, he's not the only one too

• Half of those tweets are over a year old tho

TheZorkij posted: »

Holy moley, is this what I think it is? Things might have finally started looking up for us after all.

• At least we know the key figures will be by the fans' side, in any event. I'm just trying to stay positive, Poogs.

Poogers555 posted: »

Half of those tweets are over a year old tho

• Who? Read the thread.

Clord posted: »

Who?

• That would be cool!

Though it looks like Two-Face is the main villain atm :/

Teddy96 posted: »

I hope Harrington voices joker in the batman game he does a really good impression of him

You're dead to me

Who?

• That escalated quickly...

HazzatheMan posted: »

... You're dead to me

• The possibility is unlikely, because every character Adam Harrington played in the Walking Dead is dead or determinant.

Sorry to crush your dreams everybody.

• Same. SO jokes

Poogers555 posted: »

I love this gif so much lol

• hm

I'm going to give Adam a job, will post here when it happened

• I love this community

• ouch! ;)

You know.... If he lost some of the weight, he could portray Bigby in real life I think!!!!

• lol... BUSTED!

Lingvort posted: »

Nice try, Adam, but you better post using your own account next time.

• He's b a c k...

• Sorry bruh... You're still an awesome dude in my book :)

ouch!

• <3

Okay guys, let's show Telltale we mean business! Support Adam on Twittah

• lol...thanks Mundy, but I was just having fun wit'ya. I've made peace with the fact that I'm never gonna win any beauty contests (for what it's worth I was much more rotund back when that photo was taken... but unfortunately my mug remains undeniably homely when compared to the Sheriff's rugged good looks... hence my career choice)

Sorry bruh... You're still an awesome dude in my book

• That's what I"VE been trying to tell everyone!

I want him to voice Lara Croft. He'd make a good Croft.

• My folks! (thanks for posting @Jacol )

You know, he's not the only one too

• Me too :)

I love this community

• Adam, while we have you, can you tell us if you've started recording for future episodes of GOTG?

Me too

• Adam!! Love your work man! Bigby is absolutely one of my favorite protagonists and you are without a doubt one of my favorite voice actors. Would love to hear you as Bigby some more, would love to hear you more in general! :)

• I said that a year ago. A year ago! Don't revive old threads! >.> number 1 rule buddy.

For that I demote you to Lara's butler:

enter image description here

Winston Smith!

Your voice shall be fitting, while you're locked in the fridge.

That's what I"VE been trying to tell everyone!

• I'm always happy to help Sheriff's department!

My folks! (thanks for posting @Jacol )

• Sorry, but I'm pretty much not allowed to answer any plans for any upcoming projects of any kind... that being said, Telltale (and most other Devs I work with) are smart enough to keep the big-mouthed VA firmly planted in the "only on a need to know basis" end of the security-clearance totem pole. In other words: I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no vidya games. :( That doesn't mean I wont answer any other questions (*questions that I can't possibly hang myself by answering anyway ;)

Adam, while we have you, can you tell us if you've started recording for future episodes of GOTG?

• Dreams now officially crushed... lol ;)

The possibility is unlikely, because every character Adam Harrington played in the Walking Dead is dead or determinant. Sorry to crush your dreams everybody.

• Awesome! ;)

joriandrake posted: »

hm I'm going to give Adam a job, will post here when it happened

• Yeah... who? ;)

Who?

• <3

BroKenny posted: »

Adam!! Love your work man! Bigby is absolutely one of my favorite protagonists and you are without a doubt one of my favorite voice actors. Would love to hear you as Bigby some more, would love to hear you more in general!

• Si

yes

• XD

I said that a year ago. A year ago! Don't revive old threads! >.> number 1 rule buddy. For that I demote you to Lara's butler: Winston Smith! Your voice shall be fitting, while you're locked in the fridge.

• Hey Adam, very big fan here.

Question: from the moment you know you're doing VO for a new series, how long from confirmation of new series usually until you start recording?

Si

• Hey Adam when is Telltale gonna give you that Wolf S2 job tho?

enter image description here

• edited June 2017

Hey Adam,

I don't know whether you'll read this or not, but just to let you know, your Bigby is my favourite character that the Telltale games has brought to us (and will likely to be for a very,very long time). For that, I'm wholeheartedly grateful to you (with your terrific performance, you've given us a perfect embodiment of Bigby Wolf [now whenever I read Fables comics, when I read Bigby's lines, I imagine you saying them :) ] , I don't think any of us can doubt that).

I don't know whether future seasons of TWAU are something Telltale has in mind now, but regardless, I very much look forward to your future projects.

• Hey man you do bear a resemblance to the Sheriff so there's something :)

I wish you did work in more games, it's always the same VO's for the big titles. Why can't we see Adam Harrington in a big title game instead of Troy Baker???

lol...thanks Mundy, but I was just having fun wit'ya. I've made peace with the fact that I'm never gonna win any beauty contests (for what i

Sign in to comment in this discussion.