BTTF and Jurassic Park launching issues (MAC)

BTTF and Jurassic Park launching issues (MAC)

I purchased BTTF and played through the entirety of Episode 1. I then downloaded episode 2 and was met with a blank screen every time I tried to launch it...I sent an email for help, but have yet to receive a response. While I waited, I decided to play Jurassic Park. I downloaded the entire game, but when I go to launch it, it says I'm offline (I'm clearly not) and I can't play at all....PLEASE HELP. I would like to play your games :(

Comments

• Sorry to hear about your problem, I am not a Telltale Staff Member but I would restart your Mac and see if that helps at all, Next try (I'm assuming you use Steam) Remove and Re-install the Game because it could have been a temporary Steam problem, Also check your internet connection because on Steam you usually can't play games unless you have Internet. If any of that doesn't work your Mac maybe might not have the right game playing capabilities and you might have to update that.(Can you play other downloaded games fine?) I'm not sure what the exact problem is but do that if you haven't done so already and see if that works out.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@rikuselphie If you are experiencing a black screen issue when starting the game, please try starting the game again, and when you see the blank/black screen, please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Alt+Enter for PC, Command+F for Mac) and see if you are then able to see the game correctly. If so, please then try changing the game's resolution and/or graphics settings to a lower setting, and click Apply. Then try switching back to Full Screen Mode by using the same shortcut, and your issue should then be resolved.

If you are experiencing an error message when attempting to start Jurassic Park, can you please clarify what the error message says exactly? Also, does the error message pop up when you start the game, or when you attempt to connect to the Telltale Servers?

• It ended up being internet issues!
    Thanks so much for your reply!
    Everyone needs to know you need a STRONG internet connection to play these games.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sorry to hear about your problem, I am not a Telltale Staff Member but I would restart your Mac and see if that helps at all, Next try (I'm

• it ended up being internet connection issues. My internet works fine for other things, but I have to go somewhere with a stronger connection to play :(

@rikuselphie If you are experiencing a black screen issue when starting the game, please try starting the game again, and when you see the b

• Good to here the problem is solved, If you have any other problems the people here at the Telltale Forums are glad to help. :)

rikuselphie posted: »

It ended up being internet issues! Thanks so much for your reply! Everyone needs to know you need a STRONG internet connection to play these games.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for providing the extra information on how you were able to resolve your issue. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

rikuselphie posted: »

it ended up being internet connection issues. My internet works fine for other things, but I have to go somewhere with a stronger connection to play

This discussion has been closed.