Forum Nemesis

Comments

• I will use Burtal one more time

You have a normal attack. But it's @Poogers555 turn.

• edited January 2015

That would be the most akward fight ever

He tries to break my arm

He fails

I try to break his arm

I fail

He tries again even though it didnt work the first time

He fails again

I Intimidate

He Leaves

He suddenly remembers hes immune to intimidate

I make a supercool weapon

He suddenly gets scared and runsaway for absolutely no reason

Yes trully this was a great battle

SivD1 posted: »

Suoer 's comment got eaten, but he said that if he doesn't respond in 30 minutes, he'll just run away.

• Oh okay then

Naw, he ran away because of your super badass weapon! Nothing wrong with that!

• Naw, he ran away because of your super badass weapon! Nothing wrong with that!

Lord_EAA posted: »

That would be the most akward fight ever He tries to break my arm He fails I try to break his arm I fail He tries again even

• OFC WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN SO BADLY ?

YOU GET NOTHING FOR IT

Poogers555 posted: »

I will use Burtal one more time

• @Poogers555

Poogers grabs Lord's arm, and using the machete, begins to hack away. Lord falls to the ground, unconcious and bleeding.

You can either show him mercy and save his life, or you can kill him now. Which do you choose?

OFC WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN SO BADLY ? YOU GET NOTHING FOR IT

• "Stop running away!!!!!"-I said to him

Saltlick123 posted: »

Thanks! Runs Off

• What the hell are you doing soldier?

supersagig posted: »

"Stop running away!!!!!"-I said to him

• I will show Lord Mercy <3

@Poogers555 Poogers grabs Lord's arm, and using the machete, begins to hack away. Lord falls to the ground, unconcious and bleeding. You can either show him mercy and save his life, or you can kill him now. Which do you choose?

• @Poogers555

@Lord_EAA

@Everyone

The battle is over. Poogers has torn Lord's left arm off. He shows him mercy, and some guards rush out and take Lord to the hospital.

Poogers is now known as The Mutilator.

Lord is known as The One-Armed.

Poogers gains two power levels from the encounter.

But however, SivD runs out, carrying the dead lion with him. He waves to the crowd, a bit of blood on his hands. Apparently he has a preposition...

• OH SHIT! LORD HAS NO ARM! THEY WENT 127 HOURS ON HIS ASS!

I will show Lord Mercy

• OFC WHY? WHY DID YOU DO ANY OF THIS?

Why the hell did you have to cut my arm off?

Why?

You know what?......

Why the hell am i suprised

Things always go against me

I will show Lord Mercy

• Don't worry, at least you're alive.

Get stronger, gain some followers, then strike back.

An eye for an eye, an arm for an arm.

OFC WHY? WHY DID YOU DO ANY OF THIS? Why the hell did you have to cut my arm off? Why? You know what?...... Why the hell am i suprised Things always go against me

• edited January 2015

OFC I HEAR BY DECLARE that anyone ANYONE who cuts poogers arm off gets my undying loyalty

• "GIVE ME FOOD!!!!"-I shout to him

@Poogers555 @Lord_EAA @Everyone The battle is over. Poogers has torn Lord's left arm off. He shows him mercy, and some guards rush

• "GIVE ME FOOD!!!!"-I shout to him

@Poogers555 @Lord_EAA @Everyone The battle is over. Poogers has torn Lord's left arm off. He shows him mercy, and some guards rush

• Illl try.......im probably gonna lose everything though

I litterally used all of my attacks ( with one exeption) and none of them had ANY effect

And now I HAVE NO ARM

I though that i would at least win once....turns out im not even that lucky

Don't worry, at least you're alive. Get stronger, gain some followers, then strike back. An eye for an eye, an arm for an arm.

• Dont worry, followers will help a lot. They can kick someone's ass for you.

Also, the reason your attacks weren't workig well were because of your arm being practically broken by the time he cut it off.once you get healed up, that pistol and machete will help.

Illl try.......im probably gonna lose everything though I litterally used all of my attacks ( with one exeption) and none of them had ANY

• I call out to the crowd, "Congratulations Poogers! And of course, my sympathies, Lord. Now as you might have noticed, I offered up my lion to those who wanted it. Now, I have something better planned. I will take 25% of the lion for myself, and Liquid will take another 25%. The last 50% will be given to someone, and that someone will use it however they want. Now I'm sure you're asking yourself, how do I get said 50% of tasty lion. Well, the answer is simple. I will be holding a little tournament of my own. Don't worry, you won't be risking your lives for it, though I can't guarantee whether you will get hurt or not, but this will be a tournament, nonetheless. Every participant MUST show mercy once they have won the duel. So, who's up for the prize?"

• edited January 2015

I raise my arm.

I'll do anything for my survival.

I call out to the crowd, "Congratulations Poogers! And of course, my sympathies, Lord. Now as you might have noticed, I offered up my lion t

• With one arm.....

Dont worry, followers will help a lot. They can kick someone's ass for you. Also, the reason your attacks weren't workig well were becaus

• .....arm..... ;'(

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I raise my arm. I'll do anything for my survival.

• Raise hand

"I may join"

I call out to the crowd, "Congratulations Poogers! And of course, my sympathies, Lord. Now as you might have noticed, I offered up my lion t

• I volunteer as tribute!

• edited January 2015

I will wait 8 more minutes, and whoever has volunteered, will be prepped for battle.

• Why are you laughthing?

• Alt text

.....arm..... ;'(

• Hey, I only have one eye. We are both like the comic Governor lol.

.....arm..... ;'(

• Lord, you new comment got deleted. I posted the laughing gif because I..

Alt text

• edited January 2015

You can get a new arm and even more money if you accept an offer, you accept?

.....arm..... ;'(

• Alt text

I will wait 8 more minutes, and whoever has volunteered, will be prepped for battle.

• ALRIGHT ALL! I HAVE DECIDED THE TOURNAMENT BATTLES!

After randomizing your names, it is decided that @InGen_Nate_Kenny and @TheUnkGuy will have the first duel, and the winner will face @supersagig. Lucky you supersagig, you got off lucky ;)

• Is that doable?

TheUnkGuy posted: »

You can get a new arm and even more money if you accept an offer, you accept?

• Check the new comment I posted ;)

• Hell yeah. How shall we start?

ALRIGHT ALL! I HAVE DECIDED THE TOURNAMENT BATTLES! After randomizing your names, it is decided that @InGen_Nate_Kenny and @TheUnkGuy will have the first duel, and the winner will face @supersagig. Lucky you supersagig, you got off lucky

• As a normal duel. @SuperChoccoLatte , are we ready to start?

Hell yeah. How shall we start?

• I believe so.

@TheUnkGuy

For being the first to respond to the comment, you make your move first.

As a normal duel. @SuperChoccoLatte , are we ready to start?

• I turn the machete toward InGen's leg in an attempt to cut it out.

I believe so. @TheUnkGuy For being the first to respond to the comment, you make your move first.

• If you got a wooden arm, yeah.

Is that doable?

• Yes, we'll talk about it secretly after the duel.

Is that doable?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.