Dumb Question - Hints?

edited June 2009 in Game Support
I read somewhere all of Telltale's games had a hint system? My mom plays them, loves them but struggles and I cannot for the life of me find this hint system. Am I mistaken?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    PariahKing wrote: »
    I read somewhere all of Telltale's games had a hint system? My mom plays them, loves them but struggles and I cannot for the life of me find this hint system. Am I mistaken?
    It depends on the game where exactly to activate the hints.
    Here is how to enable them for Wallace & Gromit: <click>
    For Sam & Max this is quite similar: Go to the options screen and adjust the "hint frequency" between "no hints" and "frequent hints".

Note that turning on the hints does not mean that from time to time a text box will be displayed stating "Hint: Do this or that!", but the hints are given much more subtle: In "Sam & Max", for example, most of the times Max will make helpful remarks like "we should visit X again" (to let you know where the next riddle needs to be solved) or "I wonder what Y is needed for" (to point you to an item that will be useful in your current situation). - This is also very similar for all the other games.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    For the record, we didn't institute hints until Sam & Max Season 2. Bone, CSI, and Season 1 do not have them.
This discussion has been closed.