Hottest TWAU Characters (Round 2 Male Characters)*CLOSED*

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the newest contest brought to you by me @JamesDalton1995 and the awesome @TheZorkij who I would like to thank and give credit for helping me make the matchups. This contest will determine who you the fans think is the hottest male and female characters in the wolf among us game. This does NOT necessarily mean they are your favorite characters or you even like them. This just means that you think they are hot

Link to female characters polls: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89705/hottest-twau-characters-round-2-female-characters?new=1

Prince Lawrence vs Tiny Tim

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3351668

Grendel vs Grimble

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3351690

Dr. Swineheart vs The Crooked Man

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3351738

The Woodsman vs Tweedle Dee

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3351773

Bigby vs Beast

Alt textAlt text

http://strawpoll.me/3351807

Comments

• NOOO! Georgie! :O -sad music plays-

Anyways, here we go for round 2:

• Tim
    • Gren
    • Swineheart
    • Woody
    • Bigby
  • THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! no toad...

Alt text

• Alt text

the sexiest one

• Am I the only one who already knows the 2 hottest characters will be Bigby and Mary ?

• I don't know about that man. Bigby winning the male poll is probably definitely gonna win. BUT! I think the female one is still in the air.

Poogers555 posted: »

Am I the only one who already knows the 2 hottest characters will be Bigby and Mary ?

• Oh yay! 2nd round. TRYING to get someone new to win hottie pattotie on this thing. :P

• Tiny Tim (Lawrence STILL looks like a crack head needing a shower.)

• Gren (I'll play Beowulf anytime with this guy. RAWR!)

• Swineheart (good looking for an older man)

• Woody (I can't stand that fat douche beside him)

• Beast (I hate to do this but Bigby KNOWS he is hot. Give someone else a turn. :3)

1. Tim, I suppose.

2. Grendel

3. Swiney

4. Woody

5. The Big Bad Wolf

• Whats the point in this haha, with the exception of Jack, Telltale went the tropey route of 'make every male character unattractive except the main character to stroke our fans egos'.

Bigby is obviously going to win.

1. Bigby

2. Bigby

3. Bigby

4. Bigby

5. Grimble

• I tought i was the only one who noticed that, but it's probably a reference to the old noir movies.

Flog61 posted: »

Whats the point in this haha, with the exception of Jack, Telltale went the tropey route of 'make every male character unattractive except the main character to stroke our fans egos'. Bigby is obviously going to win.

• edited January 2015

I'm pretty sure it's just the games industry being shitty, considering there are many generically attractive women in the game.

papai46 posted: »

I tought i was the only one who noticed that, but it's probably a reference to the old noir movies.

• Hey :3
    First of all I didn't even find a thread to introduce myself, but while I was surfing through the net I found this poll, So I was like yeah I'll vote and I can introduce myself aswell :p.
    Well.. My name is Sarah and my votes are:
    1. Prince Lawrence
    2. Grimble
    3. Dr.SwineHeart
    4. The Woodsman
    5. Bigby
    Also I wanted to ask you. Is it okey for a girl to vote for a hottest girl character :3... I mean... Wouldn't it be too weird or something.. :D

• And Colin!

Churned posted: »

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! no toad...

• That pencil stash he has in the comics XD

TheCatWolf posted: »

the sexiest one

• Let me see...

• Tiny Tim (Prince Lawrence is like a walking corpse)
    • Gren (He has that edginess, and Grimble just sleeps in TWAU)
    • Crooked Man (He has a certain charm about him...)
    • Woodsman (That beard man...)
    • Bigby Wolf (Easy choice, he's so manly and rugged and wolfy :D)

Well, there we go XD

• Beautiful.

TheCatWolf posted: »

the sexiest one

• edited January 2015

Of course that would be okay and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

Hey First of all I didn't even find a thread to introduce myself, but while I was surfing through the net I found this poll, So I was like

• I'll come back here when votes are over to see if you were wrong or right xD

Poogers555 posted: »

Am I the only one who already knows the 2 hottest characters will be Bigby and Mary ?

• Hey guys, give Dee atleast one vote, it hurts to see that complete stomp.

• edited January 2015
    • Prince Lawrence
    • Gren
    • Swineheart
    • The Woodsman
    • oh my god obviously Bigby
  • edited January 2015

I don't play TWAU and I don't know who any of these characters are, but Gren reminds me of Cronus Ampora a bit so he wins. .-.

• edited January 2015

Oh, you should mos def give it a try. It's one of the best stories Telltale has ever made.

I don't play TWAU and I don't know who any of these characters are, but Gren reminds me of Cronus Ampora a bit so he wins. .-.

• And if you like Bloody Mary or Nerissa (Or both!), then u can be our friend :P

• Sorry, going for the beard.

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, give Dee atleast one vote, it hurts to see that complete stomp.

• I wish I had beard growth like Woody's :P

Pipas posted: »

Sorry, going for the beard.

1. Tiny Tim
    2. Grimble
    3. Dr.Swineheart
    4. Woodsman
    5. Bigby
  • Trust me, it's not weird at all, I only voted for man character :P And welcome to the forums!!!

Hey First of all I didn't even find a thread to introduce myself, but while I was surfing through the net I found this poll, So I was like

1. Tim
    2. Gren
    3. Swineheart
    4. Woody
    5. Bigby
  • OK what kind of polls do you guys want for the next round. There would be 5 characters left so we can ethier do 1v1v1v1v1 or two 1v1's and take a character who doesn't have a chance out or we can do 1v1v1v1v1 and have the top 2 characters move on

• I like the 1st option better; have the remaing 5 characters go against one another and see who is the last one to stand. That sounds a lot more interesting. :)

OK what kind of polls do you guys want for the next round. There would be 5 characters left so we can ethier do 1v1v1v1v1 or two 1v1's and take a character who doesn't have a chance out or we can do 1v1v1v1v1 and have the top 2 characters move on

• Yeah I was kind of leaning towards that too so it and the final female poll would end simultaneously.

pudding_pie posted: »

I like the 1st option better; have the remaing 5 characters go against one another and see who is the last one to stand. That sounds a lot more interesting.

• Tiny Tim can marry me! :D

• I'm pretty sure guys like Beast, Flycatcher and Tim have their fans. :)

Flog61 posted: »

Whats the point in this haha, with the exception of Jack, Telltale went the tropey route of 'make every male character unattractive except the main character to stroke our fans egos'. Bigby is obviously going to win.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.