The Walking Dead Won't Launch

I purchased The Walking Dead recently through Steam and can not get it to launch. The "preparing to launch" screen comes up for a few seconds and then nothing. I have spent hours upon hours trying to resolve it following every troubleshoot suggestion I can find to no avail. I have run the support tool https://www.sendspace.com/file/iswqej I have been really looking forward to playing this game I hope you can help Thank you

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 2.0 GHz of processing speed, and 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 1.73GHz processing speed, and 124mb of dedicated memory. Your computer uses an integrated Intel graphics card, which we do not recommend using for our game, as they tend to run under minimum specs. I recommend try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to, or contacting Steam Support for any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests.

This discussion has been closed.