Sam & Max Season One Case File

edited June 2009 in Sam & Max
Does any place still have the Season One case file?
Also, what did it contain?

Thanks,
-Evan

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I own the Season Two case file and loved it -- I did not know there was one for the first season. If they are still around and being sold somewhere, I would like to buy it as well. :)
  • edited June 2009
    They ran out of Season One case files. I have one...I paid way too much for it on eBay.

It had a cardboard set of "hypno glasses", a "One Rabbit, One World" Max election pin, a Ted E. Bear magnet, a postcard from the moon, a copy of Alien Love Triangle Times, and a BoscoTech napkin. Pictures of the contents can be found here a bit down the page.
  • edited June 2009
    They ran out of Season One case files. I have one...I paid way too much for it on eBay.

It had a cardboard set of "hypno glasses", a "One Rabbit, One World" Max election pin, a Ted E. Bear magnet, a postcard from the moon, a copy of Alien Love Triangle Times, and a BoscoTech napkin. Pictures of the contents can be found here a bit down the page.

Thanks for the info! I would have liked to get my hands on them (especially the Max election pin.) Maybe they will make some more in the future.

Thanks again!
  • edited June 2009
    Shame, I would have liked one too... just never got round to buying it!
  • edited June 2009
    I have a question about the case file for the second season.
    Does the 'Friendly Demon' recording actually work with record players?

Thanks,
    -Evan
  • edited June 2009
    Evan wrote: »
    I have a question about the case file for the second season.
    Does the 'Friendly Demon' recording actually work with record players?

Thanks,
    -Evan
    It's not really a record. It's a mini-CD that looks like a record. It'll play in CD players and CD/DVD drives of computers.

All the songs have a bit of "noise" in the background to make it sound like you're listening to a record, though!
  • edited June 2009
    If anyone's interested in Season 2 Case File pictures, I posted those, too. Along with a short description of the items included in the envelope. The link for this was posted among Telltale's distractions a while back [Nov.6, 2008 - "Sam & Max Season Two goodies described"] Give it a read by clicking here.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.