Annoying Muzzled bug

edited June 2009 in Game Support
After picking up the last piece of the torn poster the blasted thing stays on screen during the entire cut scene! Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Yep, had this, but it goes away after the brief "getting caught snooping" scene, so it's not really a problem for me.
  • edited June 2009
    It isn't game stopping bug, just annoying, especially because I adore Gromit's expressions...
  • edited June 2009
    I got the same bug. :(
  • edited June 2009
    Me too. This time the "previously on W&G" thingy in the load screen did work though...
  • edited June 2009
    Yep, same bug here too.

Using XP within VMware Fusion on a Mac.
  • edited June 2009
    I had the same problem. It only stayed up for about 20 seconds, but it was annoying.
  • edited June 2009
    As everyone else, I too had the bug. At first I thought it was normal, but it was covering most of the screen during the cutscene. I wanted to see Gromit's face!
  • edited June 2009
    Yup, same here.
  • edited June 2009
    Got it too.
  • edited June 2009
    Me too.
  • edited June 2009
    Same here! Enjoying the game so far, anyway...
  • edited June 2009
    ah same here.. was just going to start a thread hehe
    I am unable to press "right-click" to exit so I have to return to the title screen and load the game back up...it just stays in the center of the screen
    I noticed the same bug on one of the other episodes too.
  • edited June 2009
    Same for me. - Seems to be a general and reproducible bug. I just wonder if nobody of the beta-testers noticed this or if they decided it was more important to keep the release date than to fix the problem.
  • edited June 2009
    Same for me. - Seems to be a general and reproducible bug. I just wonder if nobody of the beta-testers noticed this or if they decided it was more important to keep the release date than to fix the problem.

well it doesn't happen all the time.. only occassionally.. guess the bug could be easily missed.
  • edited June 2009
    Happened to me, too.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Shouldn't happen anymore if you redownload the game. New version is up.
  • edited June 2009
    Same problem - can't right-click out of examining the dog magazine.

Will downloading again lose my saved game?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Shouldn't.
This discussion has been closed.