Muzzled: Stuck at inside view of ice cream van? Grab a save here!

ScottAlexanderScottAlexander Telltale Alumni
edited April 2010 in Game Support
We're in process of tracking down a fix, but in the meantime here's a save from the beginning of Act 4 so you don't have to replay the entire game!

Just unzip the file and drop the .save file into this directory:

\\my documents\telltale games\Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures\Muzzled!

It should show up as Bookmark 4. Enjoy!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Awesome. Thanks!

Edit: Works perfectly.
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks for the savegame! Works perfectly. Now I can enjoy the end of the episode!
  • edited June 2009
    Thank you for this!
  • edited June 2009
    I can't seem to set up the file to move to the game and no unzip option?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Also, a new build of the game is up. Just re-download/install the game and it should fix the problem.
  • edited June 2009
    hmm, i bought and downloaded the game yesterday, so i should have the new build, right?
    unfortunately, i was also missing an item for the showdown in muzzled.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    What item?
  • edited June 2009
    the bird seeds were missing, but instead i had a lot of other stuff in my inventory, that wasn't needed anymore. stuff like the magazine, the key or the grease bucket. when i loaded an earlier savegame and progressed until the final scene again, i received a different inventory, containing only the seed, the plush, the pistol and the gumball. i tried this several times and the game seems to choose randomly from these two sets of items. i hope this helps.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm missing the bird seed as well in the final scene. I tried the save from the forum and when I try to load the game just hangs on a black screen. I have an earlier save about 20 minutes earlier, should I try going back to this? If I do, will I get the bird seed somehow in the final scene?
  • edited June 2009
    brawsome wrote: »
    I have an earlier save about 20 minutes earlier, should I try going back to this? If I do, will I get the bird seed somehow in the final scene?
    As far as I know it is still unknown why the bird seed is missing for some people, but not for others, so I guess nobody here can give you a reliable answer to this question. - Just give it a try and report later here if this worked for you or not, as that might help the programmers to isolate the bug. (Don't forget to save the game at the end of the third act!)
  • edited July 2009
    Well, I just downloaded the game today, presumably the latest version, but when I reached the last part of the game (in the ice cream van), I was missing the bird seed. I guess I have no choice but to try this save.
  • edited August 2009
    Anyone have a working save from act 4? The attached file in the first post seems corrupt
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2009
    maddave0 wrote: »
    Anyone have a working save from act 4? The attached file in the first post seems corrupt

It is not. I just downloaded it and played until the end to test it. Working and nothing missing.

You might want to download it again, or try unzipping it with a different program. 7-zip works.
  • edited August 2009
    I downloaded the 'slot4.zip' file and unziped it, but that just produced a file 'slot4' not the save file, well looking at the file in notepad I noticed the pk header to the file so I renamed it 'slot4.zip' and unziped that and got the slot4.save file...
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited August 2009
    maddave0 wrote: »
    I downloaded the 'slot4.zip' file and unziped it, but that just produced a file 'slot4' not the save file, well looking at the file in notepad I noticed the pk header to the file so I renamed it 'slot4.zip' and unziped that and got the slot4.save file...

Strange. What did you unzip it with the first time? Nada? :D
  • TimTim
    edited August 2009
    DjNDB wrote: »
    Strange. What did you unzip it with the first time? Nada? :D

That is epic. Thanks for the link :D
  • edited November 2009
    i just downloaded the game a few days ago and i am missing the bird seeds too. bug!

i think the fix for the "stuck at inside view" problem created a bug with the inventory probs.
  • edited April 2010
    sry old thread, but i missed the seed, too, 5min ago and needed your savegame to end the game

so the fix didn't fix it, hmm? ;)
This discussion has been closed.