My game is bugged.. I can't continue

edited June 2009 in Game Support
In muzzled I got caught by the bug where as you view the leaflet/magazine and right clicking doesn't work. I returned to the main menu and loaded my game back up. Now I see nothing on my screen.. it is blank.. well how shall I put it , it is a weird pinkish colour. I can open my inventory up but can do nothing else... I just hear the music. I have tried restarting the game and my computer, but I still get the same thing. Obviously I am unable to continue without starting over.. I have no bookmarks set.. I am in a bit of a pickle.
I am inside the muzzlelator atm.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3294/muzzled.jpg
Just added a screenshot

Comments

• edited June 2009
    any ideas? i don't want to have to start the whole game again. A saved game from this point would be useful
  • edited June 2009
    Ive got exactly the same problem, climbed the stairs with grommit, hit SHIFT followed by the escape button, the magazine showed and now Im stuck with the same screen...
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
  • edited June 2009
    ah! got out of it! just kept pressing AWSD and after a while grommit walked to a different part of the screen hiding the texture!

The magazine / pressing escape in the inventory is bugged,
  • edited June 2009
    Graywing wrote: »
    ah! got out of it! just kept pressing AWSD and after a while grommit walked to a different part of the screen hiding the texture!

The magazine / pressing escape in the inventory is bugged,

ah thanks.. got out of it now.. problem solved
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    This should be fixed in the new version. Redownload the game to get it.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure if if will fix the problem if you already have the flyer stuck on the screen, but it should prevent it from happening again.
This discussion has been closed.