GoT Episode 2: frozen black screen at end

Okay so, I've checked around a few times and I haven't found a post of this particular problem. My version of GoT episode 2 freezes every time after the "Next Time On.." video. I have no Idea what to do! I've deleted and re downloaded both episodes and Ive tried to skip the video but nothing happens. Every time it plays and stutters at a few moments in the video and then after its done all that displays is a black screen with the upper right hand corner showing the billowy smoke from the main menu. Any ideas on what I can do? (This is on XB1 btw)

Comments

• Same here. I see a lot of people saying their episode 1 choices did not carry over to episode 2....that WAS NOT the case with me...BUT I do get the same lock up as described above and the game refuses to show my game choices for episode 2 and doesn't seem to know I have completed episode 2 (multiple times now).

• I have the same problem. My choices DID carry over however I got the black screen (with a triangle in the upper left showing the background smoke) after the "Next Time on Game of Thrones" at the end of Episode 2.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The Update to resolve this particular issue is now live. It will resolve the issue where some players are seeing a black/blank screen at the end of Episode 2. Please download the latest update, and play through the last part of Episode 2 again, and you should now be able to see your Stats/Choices page successfully, and complete the episode.

This discussion has been closed.