I am disappointed Telltale has not addressed the mouse control issues in TFTB and GoT!

Both GoT and TFTB suffer from major mouse issues. The mouse movement is very laggy in both games, completely unlike their previous 3 games. In TFTB, the mouse cursor frequently goes "invisible" as well. To add insult to the injury, we CANNOT now use the keyboard to make choice selection (previously we could used the number keys to do just that).

I am extremely unhappy that Three months have passed and Telltale has not yet fixed this issue, nor even addressed it. Worse still, I fear that they will not end up fixing it and will just leave it in the broken state that it is in now.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, if you are experiencing mouse issues across multiple games, could you please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87291/tftb-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

(Please note that the link above is the Borderlands Support Tool, but will gather all of the necessary information for me to assist you with your issue.)

• I can't even get past the first Quick time event after over 2 hours of trying multiple times.
    Mouse won't work, Ps4 controller won't work, except the one time it did, but then I reran through the game (rewound it to start again) and I'm stuck there again.
    Deal with it...

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Can you please clarify which game you are experiencing an issue with, and what Quick-Time Event in particular you are experiencing these difficulties? After I receive this information, I will be able to assist you further with your issue.

IQuit posted: »

I can't even get past the first Quick time event after over 2 hours of trying multiple times. Mouse won't work, Ps4 controller won't work,

This discussion has been closed.