The Hunters of Oblivion (Interactive story) CANCELLED

Comments

• You can create and submit your own original monsters or suggest urban legends and creepypastas that you would like to see in the story.

• Ok so Lebter can alter personalities and emotions and her powers are based on emotions.........this could be fun

Yay Percy is here ( well unless this is canon its AU Percy but who cares :)

Also...Arnold...you wrote this afther that Henries uni scores comment did'nt you?

supersagig posted: »

Depends on her emotions. If she is really mad or sad or she wants to really kill someone , her powers will work without touching. If she is

• Name: Asita Kaur a.k.a Thanda

Superhuman type: Weather manipulation - mainly snowstorms, hurricane, heavy rainfall, wind, mainly cold weather (hence Thanda, which is cold in Hindi)

Weaknesses: Asita cannot work in hot temperatures, over 25 degrees Celsius.

Personality: Unless a proven criminal, Asita will see everyone in a good light. She can be considered fairly naive, however when she is angry, she is angry. However it is quite difficult to anger her. She is very shy and anxious due to her Indian heritage. Often when is a pressuring situation, she will confuse her English and Hindi.

Height: 5'5"

Clothing: She often wears pale blouses and skirts. She has black opaque tights on. Commonly, she wears a large black coat that reaches her knees. She has glasses.

Favoured weapon: Weather

Facial features: Quite a sharp facial structure - defined jawbone and cheekbones. Her eyes are a dark golden brown.

Country of Origin: India

Skin tone: Indian

Accent: Hindi

Reason for joining the team: Enjoys protecting the world

History with demons: None, other than what she has heard.

Other info: If she uses her powers for a long time, her hair turns white, however it always turns back to its normal dark brown colour after a week or so.

• Thanks!

Purugly posted: »

Name: Asita Kaur a.k.a Thanda Gender: Female Age: 21 Superhuman type: Weather manipulation - mainly snowstorms, hurricane, heavy ra

• I think I might have one or two if your interested.

TheFurryOne posted: »

You can create and submit your own original monsters or suggest urban legends and creepypastas that you would like to see in the story.

• Her powers are a bit different of Lebter´s :P

I put Arnold there cause i was looking for German´s names

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok so Lebter can alter personalities and emotions and her powers are based on emotions.........this could be fun Yay Percy is here ( well

• Different how?

Her powers are a bit different of Lebter´s :P I put Arnold there cause i was looking for German´s names

• Read above :P

Lord_EAA posted: »

Different how?

• Oh sorry just read :P

Her powers are a bit different of Lebter´s :P I put Arnold there cause i was looking for German´s names

• Go ahead!

mr.quality posted: »

I think I might have one or two if your interested.

• 1.) The Dover Demon

2.) Hellhound

3.) The kraken.

Go ahead!

• I'll add the Dover Demon and the Kraken but Hellhounds will be a type of enemy seen when the team go to the Oblivion realm.

1.) The Dover Demon 2.) Hellhound 3.) The kraken.

• Alright. Cool!

I'll add the Dover Demon and the Kraken but Hellhounds will be a type of enemy seen when the team go to the Oblivion realm.

• edited February 2015

at least you can pretend you see this https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1857537/#Comment_1857537

ok cut context:

Lilith or Succubus is a powerful demoness known for her use of manipulation and seduction to seduces humans into their lust, only to have their soul absorbed.

Toyol is spirit use for theft, sabotage and other minor crimes. With special rituals the toyol can be made powerful and perform murder. A person who suddenly becomes wealthy without explanation might be suspected of keeping a toyol. The toyol is kept in a jar or an urn, and hidden away in a dark place until needed.

Wendigo is a Shadowlings could either possess characteristics of a human or a demon that had physically transformed from a person by eating human flesh.

Azrael along with the angel Samael are the two accepted angels of death (as well as some of the most well known). He has often been symbolized as a hooded figure with a key and sometimes a scythe, like Death. Azrael is also accepted as the angel of death in Islam.

Azrael is an ancient angel full of wisdom and knowledge, he preferred diplomacy over fighting as he was willing to forgive demon for slaughtering angels

Samael's background is shrouded in mystery but he is no doubt one of the oldest and most powerful demons in creation, he also possesses a very dark and dry sense of humor, often indulging in bemusing and acerbic commentary.

At some point, Lilith approached him in his stronghold with an offer to fulfill his every desire, though what she wanted in return is unknown. Samael showed no sign of considering her offer and told her he desired only her silence

You can create and submit your own original monsters or suggest urban legends and creepypastas that you would like to see in the story.

• I'll add some of those later. Thanks.

ualexen92 posted: »

at least you can pretend you see this https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1857537/#Comment_1857537 ok cut context:

• edited February 2015

you event can use Azrael to help us and then to fight Samael at some point for plot...

PS \/

I think Mothman is Beelzebub...

The Dover Demon is like Wendigo

I'll add some of those later. Thanks.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

+

Alt text

= maxtrix indian bollywood here I come

Name: Asita Kaur a.k.a Thanda Gender: Female Age: 21 Superhuman type: Weather manipulation - mainly snowstorms, hurricane, heavy ra

• Perfect song for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBphxrYgJOg

Music: Christian Linke

Singer: Nicki Taylor

Lyrics:

She's such a misfit, always ready to brawl

It's like her business, roughing up your friends as the law

There is no difference if you believe you're strong

She's a bulldozer making sure you're flat on the ground

She's like a boomerang, who never gives up

She flies in circles till she hits you and you're biting the dust

So just remember this, when she's chasing you down

Face first you'll be thrown onto the Proving Grounds

She'll knock you out.

Have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?

Did you ever try to further improve how fast you punch people through the roof?

Was there ever any certain time when you thought brute force and style combine well?

I guess now's time to shine cause finally she's here.

Here comes Vi!

And as a matter of fact,

the best bet one has is to quickly react

to the first attack

that's aiming for the bones cause she'll never pull back

and just risk it.

I hope you like it...   Name: Human name Jason Ulfred IV and The Demon/Spirit name is ' ʐ'əȵoƧû ɐɔunuuɐΛ ' but hes called My Fallen An

• The story will now have an opposing team called "The Nightcrawlers" which are you stereotypical corrupt villains. You can make your own characters for them but you can't change any of your current characters to it as I want to have the teams even.

• Do I just follow the same format as the others or is there a different format for them?

The story will now have an opposing team called "The Nightcrawlers" which are you stereotypical corrupt villains. You can make your own characters for them but you can't change any of your current characters to it as I want to have the teams even.

• Same format.

Do I just follow the same format as the others or is there a different format for them?

• alright, here we go.

Name: Cameron Bowman/ black hawk

Superhuman power: Ability to drain light and use darkness as a weapon

weaknesses: wont work in the open (Since he cant drain the sun) Unless its night.

Personality: Cold to outside world, very blunt, doesn't value human life, doesn't understand feelings, doesn't show emotion.

height: 6'7''

clothing: Usually wears an light jacket to hide a marines tattoo on his right arm, black jeans, combat boots, wears sunglasses when in light, wears a military hat.

favorite weapon: Darkness.

facial features: Beginning of a beard. Green eyes, buzzed brown hair.

Country of origin: United States

Skin tone: Very pale

Accent: American

reason for joining team: Was tricked by earlier members, now he just want to watch the world burn. Not like they ever did anything for him in the first place.

History with demons: Not much.

Other info: Smoker and recovering alcoholic.

Same format.

• Thanks!

alright, here we go. Name: Cameron Bowman/ black hawk Age: 27 Superhuman power: Ability to drain light and use darkness as a weapon

• So if we've already created a hero can we also create a villain?

The story will now have an opposing team called "The Nightcrawlers" which are you stereotypical corrupt villains. You can make your own characters for them but you can't change any of your current characters to it as I want to have the teams even.

• Yes.

So if we've already created a hero can we also create a villain?

• Shit. Just realized I gave that character the same last name as my other one. Give me a minute and I'll change it if you want, otherwise I'll just leave it and they could be brother and sister. But its up to you.

Thanks!

• Okay, great!

Name: Helenge Sliccan

Superhuman type: Witch

Weaknesses: Expensive metals (gold, silver, platinum)

Personality: Rude, very aggressive and quite condescending. She has never been tret how she believes is correct and therefore is very angry towards everyone and everything. She can be intimidated, however only those who she thinks can beat her intimidate her.

Height: 5'9

Clothing: Long, black satin dress. She has a feather boa and a silk shawl. She carries round a fan with her, which is her source of magic and is used to cover the lower half of her face, which is disfigured.

Favoured weapon: Magical fan.

Facial features: Striking eyes and overall beautiful face. However her mouth is disfigured and upsets her.

Country of Origin: Germany

Skin tone: Pale

Accent: Normal, all signs of her German heritage are non-existent.

Reason for joining the team: Always been tret disgustingly because of her disfigurement.

History with demons: Barely any.

Yes.

• The sibling rivalry thing sounds cool, so you can leave it if you want.

Shit. Just realized I gave that character the same last name as my other one. Give me a minute and I'll change it if you want, otherwise I'll just leave it and they could be brother and sister. But its up to you.

• Thanks!

Okay, great! Name: Helenge Sliccan Gender: Female Age: 32 Superhuman type: Witch Weaknesses: Expensive metals (gold, silver,

• Aright then, I don't feel like changing it so family feud it is!

The sibling rivalry thing sounds cool, so you can leave it if you want.

• for The Nightcrawlers

Name: Hes real name was long forgotten if he had one, he call it self Soul

Superhuman type: Soul sees the world moving slowly.

Weaknesses: Hes insanity.

Personality: Soul is a serial killer that has have a brilliant mind, amusing personality, he is obsessed with the process of death and dying, he is curious in death trying to understand it by observing other people's death, and make up a virtual experience, so that's why he became a murderer, he was usual aims to murder young women and children, mainly because they're are easy targets, the more people he killed, the more he understood about the lives he took, while searching for different, more "amusing" ways to commit murder, he force their victims to fight until their soul leave the body, he also help his victim to fight against him giving various of weapons for his maximum enjoyment.

Height: Soul have Height: 171 cm Weight: 65 kg.

Clothing: Soul usual wear shirt and jeans.

Favoured weapon: Soul like them all.

Facial features: He has two piercing, and a big hole on right... god I can't describe this http://lavafeed.com/Media/Default/ContentMedia/2014/6/063014_1327_23yearoldto1.jpg

Country of Origin: Soul is from Sweden.

Skin tone: http://lavafeed.com/Media/Default/ContentMedia/2014/6/063014_1327_23yearoldto1.jpg

Accent: Soul have Sweden accent.

Reason for joining the team: for studding dead...

History with demons: Soul discovers a spell book in his parent's house that is used for summoning demons, he kills several families and uses their blood to summon demons, loots of demons that were released that day.

Other info: He called a powerful demon which he banished after he was fighting with him, now the many demons are afraid of him also he leads a fairly normal life aside from his murders.

got to find a perfect song for him... hope you are scare.

• ualexen92 posted: »

I hope you like it...   Name: Human name Jason Ulfred IV and The Demon/Spirit name is ' ʐ'əȵoƧû ɐɔunuuɐΛ ' but hes called My Fallen An

• ualexen92 posted: »

for The Nightcrawlers Name: Hes real name was long forgotten if he had one, he call it self Soul Gender: Soul is male. Age: Soul ha

• ummm......wait i just realised what does that mean for lebter? i mean i made him so that he would be a villain

• edited March 2015

Name: Keith Peterson (joining E.S.A)

Superhuman type: He has red eyes that helps him predict his enemies' movements and even copy them. The eyes also have a power to sense dark presences and see through false realties. The eyes has a power to teleport Keith to other places at will, produce black flames

Weaknesses: Over usage of the eyes over 10 minutes can leave him temporarily blind and extreme exhaustion. Anything that can blind his eyes is very effective

Personality : Friendly to his friends, caring and gentle to them. Never betrays them and he is always there to back them up. Seeing them in pain makes him rage and he is determined to protect them at all costs.

Height: 6 feet tall

Clothing: White shirt and Black Jacket with a big red eagle logo on the back. Blue ripped jeans. Black and yellow shoes

Favoured weapon: Holy sword

Facial features: His eyes are naturally blue when not using his powers. He has long blonde hair that stretches to his shoulders. His face is ordinary but very handsome

Country of Origin: Norway

Skin tone: White

Accent: American

Reason for joining the team: Revenge

History with demons: He was part of a clan that had similar powers like him. The devils felt this power was threatening and they destroyed the entire clan. Keith survived and made an oath when he was 8 to kill all the demons he faces.

Other info: Keith is extremely strong and can not be killed easily.

• Thanks!

Name: Keith Peterson (joining E.S.A) Gender: Male Age: 24 Superhuman type: He has red eyes that helps him predict his enemies' move

• Thanks!

for The Nightcrawlers Name: Hes real name was long forgotten if he had one, he call it self Soul Gender: Soul is male. Age: Soul ha

• Check out this upcoming murder mystery story which seems like it will be amazing! It is in need of more characters!

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92526/a-murder-mystery-fanfiction

Sign in to comment in this discussion.