Extension to collection bundle 50% discount on PSN?

edited February 2015 in Game Support

Hi there, I'm not sure if I'm at the right place to post this, but I'm hoping to catch the attention of a developer/sales team member.

I missed the half price discount for the Telltale collection bundle on PSN by 1 day. 1 miserable, eternally long day. Yes, you can tell because I created my account today for this purpose, and yes, it is criminal that I missed it. I've been waiting for a good time to try out Telltale games (never knew where to start, or a good sale to start). As it so happens, by the time I find out about the sale gone by... It has gone by. Life is cruel. Ok, a little more cruel if it is zombie-ridden, or afflicted with court-style politics.

Is there a possibility of extending the 50% sale? I've been raring to try Telltale games collection, and supporting future episode releases. Currently $100+ seems steep (as some of the series are quite dated). It's hard for a new fan to be paying full price for the whole collection, especially with the knowledge that it went for as low as $44 with the PSN Plus subscription.

Please, I need a sign. Telltale Mike, anybody, please answer my prayers. Ok, I know it is legitimately cool to be like Frank Underwood from House of Cards to pray only to himself, but this time I'll pray to anyone to make this discount materialise. I'm a fan of dramas, and I'm a fan of games... please give me that chance to be a fan of Telltale games.

I'm hoping for a miracle. Today is NOT the day I die!

P.S. I see there were some technical issues with console game versions. A good reason to extend to the sale? fingers crossed

P.P.S. I could not sleep last night because I missed the sale. Really.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.