All Telltale Games are considered "not owned".

edited February 2015 in Game Support

I find it highly annoying that it is required of me to go to this site, to request for my games that I've payed for on "Steam".
I've played my games before, had to do a re-install of my entire PC and now the freaking games that require "login", says quite literally that I don't own the game, even though I freaking bought it on steam and have it linked to my steam account. ( I checked. )

SOLVE THIS!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you are receiving a Telltale Games Log In pop up right when starting the game, please close out of the game, and restart your Steam Client.(You should not receive a Telltale Games Log In window pop up message) Then after Steam has finished opening, click Play on the game again, and before you click on the 'Click To Continue' screen, try waiting a few minutes before clicking to continue. You should then not experience the issue again.

• edited February 2015

Thank you for your help. That solved the issue for getting into the games at least, but it seems that all my save data is no longer available for Tales from the Borderlands & Game of Thrones. Although The Waling Dead S1 & S2 & The Wolf Among Us, seem to have saved their data on your cloud servers just fine. Any specific reason why my cloud saves for Tales from the borderlands & Games of Thrones ain't cloud saved?
    Thanks.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you are receiving a Telltale Games Log In pop up right when starting the game, please close

My apologies, Steam Cloud Saving is not currently enabled for Game of Thrones and Tales From The Borderlands. Unfortunately if you did not back up your save files before reformatting your PC, your save files will not be able to be recovered.

Revixy posted: »

Thank you for your help. That solved the issue for getting into the games at least, but it seems that all my save data is no longer availabl

• So, when can we expect this to be available?
    Thanks for the help.

My apologies, Steam Cloud Saving is not currently enabled for Game of Thrones and Tales From The Borderlands. Unfortunately if you did not back up your save files before reformatting your PC, your save files will not be able to be recovered.

Unfortunately at this time there have not been any plans announced to enable Steam Cloud saves for these titles. I will make sure to pass your interest in adding the feature, along to the team.

Revixy posted: »

So, when can we expect this to be available? Thanks for the help.

• edited February 2015

Thank you.
    You can go ahead and close this thread now if you please.

Kind Regards

• Revixy.

Unfortunately at this time there have not been any plans announced to enable Steam Cloud saves for these titles. I will make sure to pass your interest in adding the feature, along to the team.

This discussion has been closed.