The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• I read your previous posts about this situation and all I have to say is wow. It seems like you group of friends are like a flock of misguided sheep following another sheep that is misguided. It seems like they are putting all the blame on you when they don't even see that the girl of the group is typing things that seem kind of aggressive. They all seem to be followers of this one particular girl and see her in blameless eyes.

They're all really awe struck with her for some reason, and are pretty whipped.

Honestly, if they are supposedly your friends they should try to hear you side of the story and discuss how to fix the situation. You need friends that are understanding and not jump in conclusions of things.

They don't want to fix anything, they want to sit and cry about the problem instead of fixing it. Do you know people like that? Real pain.

However, I think you should say sorry to the group so they wouldn't be "hurt" anymore.

Nope, not doing that. I only apologize when I mean it, I'm not going to admit something that isn't true, in this case that it's all my fault. She even tried to make me depressed by telling me that two guys who sent me into a suicidal depression were right about me. I'm not apologizing to that bullshit, you know what i'm saying?

• That's what a lot of my friends are saying after I'm telling them this. Hard to believe so many people are so fucking nuts.

Green613 posted: »

You shouldn't and probably don't feel bad because from the sounds of the stories you told us you didn't even do anything to cause their pain, they're all just a bunch of psycho's, lmao.

• The damn resident evil demo is driving me fucking doolally. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

FUCK!

• I completely understand. Man, there are just some people who are complicated for no reason. The only solution I purpose is to get new friends. You're right. You shouldn't apologize if you don't feel that you need to. Miss Crazy and Crew should apologize to you for trying to make you feel guilty. Don't take my advice, but if you're are done with these people I would text them good bye and tell them have nice life. You have much more better things to do rather than fuss with these people who don't even know the other side of the story. However, if I was in that situation I would just apologize and get it over with to shut their mouths because for some reason I'm just an apologetic person.

I read your previous posts about this situation and all I have to say is wow. It seems like you group of friends are like a flock of misguid

• There's another movie you could watch, it's not as touching of course, but it definitely portrays the challenges of life. Mr. Untouchable. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1086340/
    http://www.movieream.com/watch-mr-untouchable-online-free-streaming-19244

Markd4547 posted: »

enter link description here I just saw one of the best documentaries/Movie I ever seen about Amy Winehouses life she had a voice of an an

• I know I mentioned in the Whatever's on your mind thread but fuck it;

I'm so fucking disappointed at myself. I spent my whole Spring vacations studying for the exams. Instead of passing, I stayed at Religion, Physics and Geography. But what's frustrating is that I stayed in fucking Religion, since it was the first subject I was studying on. If I wasn't a lazy ass fucker, then I'd probably only stay in Geography. Now I'm gonna have the worst summer cause I couldn't be bothered to study even more. I hate myself more than ever.

• enter image description here

I got really drunk last night and somehow broke my bathroom window. The shame is real. the shame is strong.

• My fav saying in psychology perspective is reality

Meaning no matter how stupid or crazy a person sounds by saying it, makes it reality and truth to them

He said his reality you apologized confirming his beliefs big mistake.

You have to challenge beliefs to make people.reconsider reality and situations

I would answered you're all bunch beta cucks to that girl. What happened to bro's before hoes? When answered this phone I honestly expected an apology do not contact me until you do I'm not sinking with that ship bye

So, I've pretty much forgotten and stopped caring about that group from before. However, one of the guys from it texted me telling me that a

• BURN THE HOUSE that will get it

THERE IS A GIANT SPIDER IN MY BATHROOM AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT.

• when the army appear it gets worse but i love the cheat codes in that game but it seems really blurry for some reason

GTA Vice City. Great game, no doubt about that. But 100% fuck the cops in this game. If you thought cops in GTA V were bad, they are absolut

• edited June 2016

i think its lets piss off pandoranwanderer month i forget my cv for a job im planning to apply for and the door was locked my dad came back and got it but i was soo underprepared and the whole stress just seems to be getting to me and a awesome minecraft map i made where endermen appeared outside my house every night decided to corrupt itself

• edited June 2016

i may be onto a secret ending but first ive got to try and reglitch out of the house again but the game is driving me crazy aswell and i dont trust them mannequins

The damn resident evil demo is driving me fucking doolally. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!

• I've heard this response quite a lot. . .

BURN THE HOUSE that will get it

• Did not know that they could kill you in one hit with their tanks as well. Learned my lesson real quick.

when the army appear it gets worse but i love the cheat codes in that game but it seems really blurry for some reason

• it angers me when they make a tank roadblock why the hell do they make one and how usually they are squashed up against the narrow roads

Did not know that they could kill you in one hit with their tanks as well. Learned my lesson real quick.

• How else would you get rid of a spider?

I've heard this response quite a lot. . .

• edited June 2016

They have tanks build up roadblocks? I've seen the military trucks do that, but not tanks.

it angers me when they make a tank roadblock why the hell do they make one and how usually they are squashed up against the narrow roads

• You shouldn't apologize if you don't feel that you need to. Miss Crazy and Crew should apologize to you for trying to make you feel guilty.

I don't want an apology nor expect one. I recognize that everyone is at fault for what happened and I want out, no use clinging to them or hoping for an apology.

Don't take my advice, but if you're are done with these people I would text them good bye and tell them have nice life. You have much more better things to do rather than fuss with these people who don't even know the other side of the story.

Very true, and I have already blocked several of them.

However, if I was in that situation I would just apologize and get it over with to shut their mouths because for some reason I'm just an apologetic person.

I apologized to the one person I think deserved t, and he told me my apologies are worthless. It's obvious that they don't care for it.

I completely understand. Man, there are just some people who are complicated for no reason. The only solution I purpose is to get new friend

• Meaning no matter how stupid or crazy a person sounds by saying it, makes it reality and truth to them

Very true.

He said his reality you apologized confirming his beliefs big mistake.

Well, I'm an honest person, and I'm not going to lie, I fucked up in his case. I owed him an apology and probably even more, if I mess up, I'm not afraid to admit it.

You have to challenge beliefs to make people.reconsider reality and situations

I do that a lot, try and help people see my point of view. They hear it, but they never listen.

I would answered you're all bunch beta cucks to that girl. What happened to bro's before hoes? When answered this phone I honestly expected an apology do not contact me until you do I'm not sinking with that ship bye

It's not worth it. I've cut contact and said my farewells, that's enough for me.

Markd4547 posted: »

My fav saying in psychology perspective is reality Meaning no matter how stupid or crazy a person sounds by saying it, makes it reality a

• A German dev who worked on the games said something like look at the helicopter photo again and another hint was to use the axe in the attic. Ive spent ages messing around with the axe and nothing has happened, ive been kicking that doll about too I wanted to kick it down the pit but it glitches when it gets in the piano room.

i may be onto a secret ending but first ive got to try and reglitch out of the house again but the game is driving me crazy aswell and i dont trust them mannequins

• edited June 2016

Something that I can't figure out is why people choose to worry about things that they can't change. It really doesn't make any sense!

The only thing that worry does is make the person who's is worrying feel worse. They feel stressed, drained, perhaps even insecure, and the problem still remains the same.

Save your energy and time for things you can actually change. Don't concern yourself with what is out of your hands - and I would say one of the biggest things that fits that category - is what others think of you.

Yes we all want to be liked, but that doesn't mean that you're gonna jive with everyone you meet.

The best thing you can do is be more concerned about your character, than about what others think of you.

Be the best you can be in all situations. Demonstrate your good qualities as much as possible - while continue to add new ones - and make the ones you already have grow.

But at the same time embrace your flaws as well - because it will make you seem more relatable to others - while you also try to work at minimalizing them as best as you can.

Do that, and people will like you for it. Now again, that doesn't mean you're gonna mesh with everyone - but the ones you do - the people who like you for who you are - those are the ones you want as friends.

• i think i might have broken my game with the cheats lol

They have tanks build up roadblocks? I've seen the military trucks do that, but not tanks.

• all of the movable props glitch in the piano room i think its to do with crash prevention

A German dev who worked on the games said something like look at the helicopter photo again and another hint was to use the axe in the attic

• youre not int the wrong there just trying to make you feel bad befause of leaving ive had it all before

So, I've pretty much forgotten and stopped caring about that group from before. However, one of the guys from it texted me telling me that a

• nuking it from orbit would work as well

How else would you get rid of a spider?

• edited June 2016

Going by everything I read, I say fuck them.

• The worst thing in the older GTA games for me was the motion blur effects. I sometimes find myself wanting to hurl by seeing that blur too much when I was little. Still bothers me a little today.

GTA Vice City. Great game, no doubt about that. But 100% fuck the cops in this game. If you thought cops in GTA V were bad, they are absolut

• I get that all parents think their child is adorable. I get it, I do. Asking your friends to vote, share, etc. when you enter some obligatory baby photo contest(90% of my female friends have) is fine too. But, for the love of whatever you believe in, make sure your kid isn't making a derpy, sneering face in the picture. At least make it a good photo. Love can't make you THAT blind.

A friend of mine did this and the picture they entered is honestly the worst one I've ever seen of the child. They're my friend and I like them, but man, is it a terrible picture.

• Here, if you fail, stay, however it's called, 3 subjects you repeat the whole year.

Was it because you didn't want to study or you couldn't understand the stuff you learnt in those subjects? When are you going to pass those exams, I mean how much time do you have? If you need any help just ask.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I know I mentioned in the Whatever's on your mind thread but fuck it; I'm so fucking disappointed at myself. I spent my whole Spring vaca

• Well said! I completely agree with you.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Something that I can't figure out is why people choose to worry about things that they can't change. It really doesn't make any sense! Th

• Was it because you didn't want to study or you couldn't understand the stuff you learnt in those subjects? When are you going to pass those exams, I mean how much time do you have?

Pretty much. I didn't understand those subjects, honestly. Plus, I have so many things in my mind that I can't remember many things that I study. Also, I'm writing those exams again in September, so I still have time.

If you need any help just ask.

If I ever need help, you'll be the one I'll ask for. ^^

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Here, if you fail, stay, however it's called, 3 subjects you repeat the whole year. Was it because you didn't want to study or you couldn

• Heard you been TALKIN shit bout me

lottii-lu posted: »

Before I rant about this, let me know if you want me to spoiler tag this. Okay, so I know I usually don't rant about certain people and I

• This guy literally made an account just to reply to a 4 month old comment. Stalk much?

_Echo_ posted: »

Heard you been TALKIN shit bout me

• I think I have social anxiety and I feel like it's getting worse as I get older.

• Regardless of subject, I have the policy of ignoring everything that involves friends spamming you to come "vote" for something on the Internet.

Johro posted: »

I get that all parents think their child is adorable. I get it, I do. Asking your friends to vote, share, etc. when you enter some obligat

• If you want to start that club, you're going to have to fix that.

I think I have social anxiety and I feel like it's getting worse as I get older.

• edited December 2021

I think I have social anxiety and I feel like it's getting worse as I get older.

• I know. :( It's just kinda hard. I'm just hoping that maybe this club will help me with it.

WarpSpeed posted: »

If you want to start that club, you're going to have to fix that.

• It actually might. Good luck, and smile a lot! :)

I know. It's just kinda hard. I'm just hoping that maybe this club will help me with it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.