The 58th Annual Hunger Games: An Interactive fan fiction

edited April 2015 in Forum Games

Oh gosh, I hope I don't regret this.

Through a lot of debate, I've decided to hop on the bandwagon and create a hunger games fan fiction. I really loved the books and the fanfics in the forums so far so I decided to do one too.

For those of you who don't know, the hunger games is about 24 tributes from one of the twelve districts, ages 12-18, to fight for there lives in arena that can range anywhere from a scorching desert to a frozen wasteland, hosted by the oppressive capitol.

I'd like to thank @#TeamSarah and @ayylmao for inspiring me to do this.

You can submit a maximum of two characters, if things get too crowded, feel free to add mentors, stylists or family members. Though I doubt things will get too crowded.

To submit a character please put the following

Name: This is a great guide to naming your tribute here. THIS IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. PLEASE READ THIS.

District: For those of you who haven't read the books, each district is different. And tributes from each district have there own advantage and disadvantages in the games because of it. Click here to find out what each district does.

Weapon: This is optional

Personality:

Appearance:

Backstory: Optional

If there was a song that relates to your characters story, what would it be?: Optional

Users participating

@TheFurryone

@ayylmao

@LiquidChicagoTed

@TWD_stan

@supersagig

@ComingSoon

@Purugly

@zachiscool

@NightShroud18

@AAA_Jane

@mr.quality

@#TeamSarah

@Arctic0ne

@Ualexn

@Lord_EAA

@janitor

Number of spots open: 0

District one male: Tiger DEAD

District one female: Satina Morella

District two male: Ash

District two female: Celia

District three male: George Radkey DEAD

District three female: Alisha DEAD

District four male: John Lottmann

District four female: Emily

District five male: Cain Tristor

District five female: Miah DEAD

District six male: Zelos

District six female: Sasha

District seven male: Troy

District seven female: Alara Morrow

District eight male: Connor

District eight female: Penny DEAD

District nine male: Omri Grayny DEAD

District nine female: Harvest Williams DEAD

District ten male: Buck Jones DEAD

District ten female: Cheyenne

District eleven male: Durian Everbrown DEAD

District eleven female: Clementine Baker DEAD

District twelve male: Colton Traynor DEAD

District twelve female: Lilly DEAD

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120812235939/hungergamesfrance/fr/images/1/13/DistrictsPanem.png

Comments

• edited March 2015

Name: Tiger

District: 1

Personality: Split personality disorder. Bipolar.

Weapon: Knife

Backstory: Unknown

Song: Randy Orton's theme song

• Woo!

Name: Celia

District: 2

Weapon: Throwing knives or knives on their own.

Personality: Celia is ruthless, manipulative, sadistic, and evil.

Backstory: Celia started training for the games ever since the age of 7. She trained specifically on throwing knives and was known to never miss her target. She maybe small in size, but a lot of people fear her due to her skill with knives.

• Name: Lilly

District: 12

Weapon: Stealth, running, climbing, and a dagger.

Personality: Innocent, intelligent, loving, will do anything if her life is at stake.

Backstory: Her dad died in a mine. She has a lot of hatred for the Capitol and the Games. Don't underestimate her.

• edited March 2015

Name: Durian Everbrown

District: 11

Weapon: Being stealhty and bows

Personality: Lonely , Smart , Distrustful , Pensative , Quite ,

Backstory: His mother died by thief when he was 4 in front of him and his father is very ill. He has an older brother callled Cane , but is an asshole and coward

• If there was a song that relates to your characters story, what would it be?:

supersagig posted: »

Name: Durian Everbrown Age: 13 District: 11 Weapon: Being stealhty and bows Personality: Lonely , Smart , Distrustful , Pensativ

• edited March 2015

Name: Emily

District: 4

Weapon: Tridents, spears, and nets.

Personality: charming, persuasive, humorous, sneaky, smart, cool

Backstory: Has a loving family background, has a baby sister that is 1 years old and it scares her that she might never get to see her grow up.

• It's up!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Name: Tiger District: 1 Gender: Male Personality: Split personality disorder. Bipolar. Weapon: Knife Backstory: Unknown Age : 15 Song: Randy Orton's theme song

• It's up!

ayylmao posted: »

Woo! Name: Celia District: 2 Age: 16 Weapon: Throwing knives or knives on their own. Personality: Celia is ruthless, manipula

• It's up!

If there was a song that relates to your characters story, what would it be?:

• It's up!

TWD_stan posted: »

Name: Emily Age: 15 District: 4 Weapon: Tridents, spears, and nets. Personality: charming, persuasive, humorous, sneaky, smart,

• edited March 2015

Oh yes, I volunteer as a tribute! Take these two from me :)

Though... and I hate to be the one asking this, especially since I am so hyped for your Hunger Games story, but... The Road Ahead is not cancelled right... please? I mean, I don't want to appear pushy, though the suspense is eating me up. Don't get me wrong, as long as it is not cancelled, I'm happy with every amount of wait, but the uncertainty slowly starts to get to me.

Name: Alara Morrow

District: 7

Weapon: Alara uses knives, her fists, her teeth, actually anything she can use in close combat,where strength and agility are more important than in ranged combat and where she can use her fighting ability to her advantage. She also likes to use the environment to her advantage.

Personality: Alara is quick-witted and highly independent. She is easy to anger, easy to please and naturally sarcastic, perhaps even a bit sassy. She loves the nature, hates to follow rules and is a free spirit. Growing up with many siblings and little to no parental guidance gave her a strong sense of family and friendship, while also teaching her how to care for herself and to hide deeper emotions. She tries her best to be a good friend, perhaps even something like a sister towards other people, quickly finding herself to care for them and always seeming to be very easy-going and light-hearted, but also tough and determined. At least part of her easiness is an act, because she believes that she has to appear strong for others and has to fight for others. Behind this, she has a lot of anger and sadness bottled-up, which sometimes leads to her violently lashing out against people she deems as evil. When she is not with people she wants to protect, she is extremely independent and loves her freedom, often coming and leaving as she wants. Whenever she is in the nature, she finds it easier to be calm, but inside of a building she suffers from a mild case of claustrophobia, which manifests itself in her being easily irritated and offended. When she is in the nature, she is also very intuitive and silent when she needs to be, feeling extremely comfortable and finding it easy to concentrate.

Appearance: Alara is 5'7 tall, with a lean and wiry physique, with pale skin, a pretty face, dark brown hair which she keeps at shoulder-level and very light brown eyes. While she is not horribly skinny, she is a bit underfed, but also very agile and surprisingly strong. Her movements are precise, silent and she always seems to be a bit tense. Alara has a beautiful singing voice, but rarely uses it.

Backstory: Alara was born in one of District 7's poorest families as the oldest of five children. Her mother suffered from a severe depression and took her own life shortly after Alara's youngest sister was born. This in turn heavily affected both, Alara and her father. Her father, who goes by the name of Quentin, started to drink heavily and stopped caring for his family at all, leaving Alara to try her best to care for her siblings. She started to do almost anything to be able to feed her family, becoming very tough and snarky in the process. To this day she has a serious grudge against her father for leaving her alone and even though he did several attempts at reconciling with his oldest daughter, she always refused to have a serious talk with him, even refusing to call him father. Instead she simply refers to him by his first name, or insults him, believing him to be a weak drunkard who does not care at all for her or her siblings. Deep down she knows that this is wrong and that her father loves her in his own way, but she has a hard time admitting it. Her favourite past-time activity is wandering through the nature of her district, often taking her younger siblings with her.

If there was a song that relates to your characters story, what would it be?: First Aid Kit - Wolf

Name: Cain Tristor

District: 5

Weapon: His intelligence. While his weapon of choice would be a sword, Cain's main weapon is indeed his wits. He is able to utilize things to his favour, using them in clever and unexpected ways to get the advantage over his opponent. Besides this, he is stronger and faster than he looks and tries appear far more harmless than he actually is.

Personality: Cain is a serious and calm man, very reserved and aloof. He is extremely intelligent and scheming, preferring to stay to himself and rarely seeks the company of other people. He is a calm observer, often finding himself analysing other people, studying their strength and weaknesses. Despite preferring to stay alone, he is not socially inept, a fact that surprises most people who talk to him. He is always unfailingly polite and friendly, quite eloquent in the way he speaks, perhaps even charming. One thing that people see as really weird at him is that he rarely shows any emotion at all, often having a calm look on his face. Behind this, he is a very thoughtful person who always thinks of ways to help other people. However, he is also quite arrogant, believing himself to be more intelligent than other people. He also directly blames himself every time someone he likes suffers and is heavily afflicted by not being able to help others. This leads to him often distancing himself from others, trying his best to ignore their problems until he simply can't ignore them anymore. The constant need to help other people greatly affects him and is the main reason why he prefers to be a loner. He can appear cold, he can even appear ruthless and he is definitely able to kill and to act cunning, but he is a fundamentally moral person, who would always show mercy towards any person who is not a danger to him or to the people he cares for.

Appearance: Cain is 6 feet tall, but more on the lanky side, with short blonde hair and brown eyes. He has a gaunt and hard face, rarely smiles and often has a calculating look in his eyes. However, he has a soft and polite smile which he shows when talking with others. He does not appear to be very intimidating physically, but his looks are slightly deceiving. Usually, he is easily overlooked.

Backstory: Cain comes from one of District 5's richer families, having lived his life so far in relative safety. He has a very good relationship to his parents who did their best to give him the best education possible in his district. Due to his extraordinarily high intelligence, he was well-liked by other people and often found himself dragged into their problems, to his slight annoyance. Cain never turned anyone down who needed his help and often went to great lengths in helping other people, sometimes even needlessly great lengths. Behind this slight obsession with helping other people lies an emotional trauma from when he was seven years old. His older sister Marie, who was fourteen years old at the time, was chosen as a tribute. The last thing she told him was that he should be a good person, trying to help others. She died in the bloodbath and Cain never truly recovered from this, having a hard time showing his emotions after this, but also trying his best to be the man she wanted him to be.

If there was a song that relates to your characters story, what would it be?: Ben Howard - Oats in the Water

• edited March 2015

Oh yeah, it's definitely not canceled. And thanks for the submissions! Did you want me to give them appearances?

Oh yes, I volunteer as a tribute! Take these two from me Though... and I hate to be the one asking this, especially since I am so hyped

• edited March 2015

Oh great :)

I completely missed the appearance question. I'll add it in tomorrow! By the way, I noticed that District 8 is probably the worst possible district for Alara's backstory, so I changed her district to 7, hope that is okay.

TWD_25 posted: »

Oh yeah, it's definitely not canceled. And thanks for the submissions! Did you want me to give them appearances?

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited March 2015

Name: Ash

District: 2 (male)

Personality: Very courageous, is not afraid to confront things, whether alone or with others. Voices his opinion strongly, and does not go back on an opinion. However, he can mask his emotions and can deceive people quite easily. He is desensitized to blood, gore, and lots of disgusting things, and will do whatever it takes to keep himself alive.

Appearance: average height, black hair down to his neck. Has a little scar on his lip. Has dark green eyes and large hands that can grab things easily.

Song:

The Pheonix

• NO MORE DISTRICT TWO SPOTS

ComingSoon posted: »

Name: Ash Age: 17 District: 2 (male) Personality: Very courageous, is not afraid to confront things, whether alone or with others.

• Name: John Lottmann

District: 4

Weapon: Spear

Appearance: Tall, Strong, and has black hair, and green eyes.

Personality: Smart, clever, strong, elusive, but over-confident.

• It's up!

zachiscool3 posted: »

Name: John Lottmann Age: 16 District: 4 Weapon: Spear Appearance: Tall, Strong, and has black hair, and green eyes. Personality: Smart, clever, strong, elusive, but over-confident.

• Name: Satina Morello

District: 1

Weapon: Mace

Personality: Seductive, emotionally extreme (whatever she's feeling is heightened), smug, rude, condescending

Appearance: Blonde, curly hair. Blue, glimmering eyes. Skinny with curves. Stunning, like most from District 1.

Backstory: Satina's life has been pretty ordinary and not very exceptional. This caused her to like to be the centre of attention and do almost anything to get it. Her parents never particularly card for her.

If there was a song that relates to your characters story, what would it be?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGN8oLmPCfA

• I just changed the name to Emily! Hope you don't mind :P

It's up!

• edited March 2015

NO MORE DISTRICT ONE SPOTS

Since district one and two spots are now filled, I'll start when I get back home.

Purugly posted: »

Name: Satina Morello Age: 17 District: 1 Weapon: Mace Personality: Seductive, emotionally extreme (whatever she's feeling is hei

• edited March 2015

[removed]

• I'm guessing you have no idea what The Hunger Games is so I'm going to explain it to you lol

The Hunger Games takes place in an unidentified future time period after the destruction of North America, in a nation known as Panem. Panem consists of a wealthy Capitol and twelve surrounding, poorer districts.
    As punishment for a previous rebellion against the Capitol, every year, one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 from each district are selected at random and forced to participate in the Hunger Games: a televised event in which the participants, or "tributes," must fight to the death in a dangerous, outdoor arena until only one remains.

• something like Divergent movie with live show, this sound good still I don't have clue what so ever... so Rias can't be in luxury :( that sad don't know what kind of district to take...

I'm guessing you have no idea what The Hunger Games is so I'm going to explain it to you lol The Hunger Games takes place in an unidentif

• edited March 2015

The district 2 and 1 were the richest. I don´t know which one you could take now. But Arialex can be in 5

ualexen92 posted: »

something like Divergent movie with live show, this sound good still I don't have clue what so ever... so Rias can't be in luxury that sad don't know what kind of district to take...

• ok then Arialex will be power and Rias will be technology

The district 2 and 1 were the richest. I don´t know which one you could take now. But Arialex can be in 5

• Can I add his appearance?

It's up!

• Yeah, it's kind of like Divergent but kinda way more intense :3 You should try watching The Hunger Games! it's a good movie tbh

something like Divergent movie with live show, this sound good still I don't have clue what so ever... so Rias can't be in luxury that sad don't know what kind of district to take...

• Age 18 instead of 26

Sorry but what?

Yeah, it's kind of like Divergent but kinda way more intense You should try watching The Hunger Games! it's a good movie tbh

• you and @ayylmao said they must be ages 12-18 and the movie if I am right :P

Age 18 instead of 26 Sorry but what?

• The link leads to ualexen92's character on my story called Pandora's Box who is 26.

Age 18 instead of 26 Sorry but what?

• Do you want to add anymore info to your character? Like an appearance or a personality?

The link leads to ualexen92's character on my story called Pandora's Box who is 26.

• Appearance: Dark blonde bedraggled hair, scars all over face, quite tall for his age, grey eyes, the start of a stubble is growing on his face.

Name: Tiger District: 1 Gender: Male Personality: Split personality disorder. Bipolar. Weapon: Knife Backstory: Unknown Age : 15 Song: Randy Orton's theme song

• How'd he get the scars?

Appearance: Dark blonde bedraggled hair, scars all over face, quite tall for his age, grey eyes, the start of a stubble is growing on his face.

• Knife training gone wrong.

How'd he get the scars?

• Alt text

this is over extrme lazynest for me and for you, I update post...

Do you want to add anymore info to your character? Like an appearance or a personality?

• Sorry, is this an anime character? There are no sorcerers in the hunger games and they wouldn't have naval ships in the district you put because that pertains to district 4 who takes up most of the coast. Also, why does Rias speak with a Japanese accent? Nobody can leave there districts and they've been stuck in there district with people of other races for awhile now. I'm also looking for original characters. I'm sorry but some major changes are going to need to happen for me to accept this.

Do you want to add anymore info to your character? Like an appearance or a personality?

• OF COURSE NOT they are real people use imagination... no sorcerers dahhh... make big house or I don't know never mind any way just say she is rich IGNORE ACCENT they have GOD DAMNED IT NOT SO HARD TO sync my characters to your story or maybe it is... ignore any think that you don't have or is not related to story any case if you have a question or may ask about Rias left eye the answered is she slip in a spear when she learn to fighting !!! GOD DAMNED AGAIN

Sorry, is this an anime character? There are no sorcerers in the hunger games and they wouldn't have naval ships in the district you put bec

• REJECTED

OF COURSE NOT they are real people use imagination... no sorcerers dahhh... make big house or I don't know never mind any way just say she

• edited March 2015

is ok now am relived but I suggest before you start writing any think to start using your imagination like dawning or I don't know is just I think you can't write something that you can't Imagine is like you see a apple and you describe him as an apple is just dull and unrelated... 'apple is green and big with perfect round shape that shine like star' this is something, you just see an picture of anime and say it anime.
    I can NOT believe are soooo dump. I think I make a mistake giving you the honor to use my characters, I strongly suggest you to...(long pause long thinking never care) start writing this..

REJECTED

• I think I made a mistake giving you the honor to use my characters

Isn't it more of an honour to have characters used in an awesome fanfiction then for the writer to use them?

is ok now am relived but I suggest before you start writing any think to start using your imagination like dawning or I don't know is just I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.