GoT: PS4 Eps 2 wrong choices carried over

I started the second episode immediately after finishing the first today and half of the choices I made were the complete opposite the further I went into episode 2. I was hoping a patch would be coming out soon or something else that could fix this. I'm trying to refrain of deleting the episode and reinstalling it. Any advice?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you were disconnected from the internet, or playing with a weak wireless internet connection when completing Episode 1, your choices may not have successfully connected and updated with our servers. Can you please clarify if you were connected to the internet when completing Episode 1? Also, are you connected through a wired connection, or through a wireless network connection? If you were connected wirelessly, I recommend try either connecting through a wired connection, or try resetting your wireless network access point, then try playing through the last part of Episode 1 again, and your choices should then successfully transfer to Episode 2.

• Thank you for the response. I was never connected to the internet actually. Now that it has just been installed Ill try as soon as I can.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you were disconnected from the internet, or playing with a weak wireless internet connection when comp

This discussion has been closed.