Jurassic Park - Open Ticket #37037 - Cannot Advance in Scenario

Hello, I opened a ticket in January for Jurassic Park. I'm having a problem where, in Episode 1, I have completed the first nine scenarios, but the tenth scenario is still locked. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but my saves are stored on Steam. I have also installed the game on my laptop but have the same problem.

I was given some unhelpful answers about needing to complete the previous scenarios (which I have), and I've played through all of the scenarios again. None of this has fixed the problem.

This ticket was opened on January 3rd, 2015.

I am very frustrated at both having to wait this long for support, and for having the original responders not read the symptoms I wrote when I opened the ticket. Please get this resolved or I will need a refund for the game.

Thank you.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response in tickets, and for any difficulties this has caused you. If you are in Scenarios Mode in the game, this will stop you from progressing in the episode, and you will not be able to move on to Episode 2. If you are in Scenarios Mode, you should be able to click the 'Back' button at the bottom right of the game window to go back to the normal Story Mode, then click 'Load Game' on the main menu to resume the Story Mode, and you will then be able to complete Episode 1 and move on to Episode 2.

This discussion has been closed.