Pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island still no access to "secret forum"

edited July 2009 in Site Support
I pre-ordered a copy, can't enter the secret forum?

May I ask why?

King Regards,
Hampus

Comments

• David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Hi Hampus, the link in the Order Confirmation email should have added you to the group. I just pulled up your account information, and it looks like you're in the correct user group to be able to access the forum. Are you sure you can't access it?
  • edited June 2009
    David E wrote: »
    Hi Hampus, the link in the Order Confirmation email should have added you to the group. I just pulled up your account information, and it looks like you're in the correct user group to be able to access the forum. Are you sure you can't access it?

Today I can access it, yesterday it wasn't possible. Probably delayed in some strange way. Thanks anways.

You can close this thread.
  • edited July 2009
    i have also preordered the game on june 6th and i cant access the private pirates lair. it just says i dont have permission to access that part of the forum :(
  • edited July 2009
    ^ I had the same issue. Go into the confirmatioon email (The one you recd just after ordering) and click on the link there. Should work after 5 minutes of clicking :P

@Telltale folks, have a issue of my own. Suddenly i cannot post in the Private Section threads. Why is that ? I am logged in as you can see in the following picture. I am unable to post in any of the threads.

55058102.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    it's closed since the release of the first episode.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Updated the forum's description to clarify that.
This discussion has been closed.