Telltalegames.com achievements don't show up

My choices that are accessed through the main menu work but the telltalegames.com ones don't. I've connected my game to my account here but all that it says is "No choices yet...
As you play Game of Thrones your choices will appear here"

Comments

• I should add that i've fully completed both episodes

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox?) Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

I should add that i've fully completed both episodes

• It's the PS3 version

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox?) Also, if you are on

Please make sure that you are connected to a strong internet connection when completing the Episodes so that your Choices data can be successfully uploaded to our servers. If you had connected your Telltale account after you completed the episodes, you may need to rewind and replay the last part of the previous episode in order to update your Choices page on our website.

It's the PS3 version

• If I rewind my episodes, will it mean I have to play the episodes to utter completion?

Please make sure that you are connected to a strong internet connection when completing the Episodes so that your Choices data can be succes

When you rewind the episode to the last part (Part 6) you will only need to play the last scene or two in the episode in order for your choices to then be properly transferred/uploaded to the website.

If I rewind my episodes, will it mean I have to play the episodes to utter completion?

This discussion has been closed.