Tales from Borderlands 3333 code

I somehow found a big error in my TFB game. Somehow I got a 3333 code on my credits instead of the "Telltale game will remember that" and my choices don't carry out from episode 1 to 2 and I cant hear the music in the credits Ooo and I cant open my choices tab too

plz znd halp
;(

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) If you are on a mobile device, can you please clarify which device, and what OS version you are running? Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• Very well i am playing this on my laptop/PC and i have bought it from steam

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) If you a

I have not heard of this particular error code before. I recommend contacting Steam Support for more information regarding this particular error code/message. If your choices did not carry over between episodes, please make sure that you are connected to the internet, and steam is not in Offline Mode while you are playing. I recommend try rewinding to the last part of Episode 1, then replay through the end of the episode, and wait for the credits to finish so that your choices are successfully uploaded to our servers, and your choices should successfully transfer over to Episode 2.

RajabRocks posted: »

Very well i am playing this on my laptop/PC and i have bought it from steam

• im sorry if i seem rude but i have done this 3 times with a strong internet connection, connected to steam and i double checked if it was in offline mode and what happened is the same thing i cant open the my choices menu and it still doesn't carry out. I am currently contacting steam support but please give me more information if you are able

I have not heard of this particular error code before. I recommend contacting Steam Support for more information regarding this particular e

Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87291/tftb-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

im sorry if i seem rude but i have done this 3 times with a strong internet connection, connected to steam and i double checked if it was in

• Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied a

Can you please clarify if you have the game installed to the default location/drive on your computer, or do a secondary location/drive? Also, is your Steam Client installed to your C:\ drive, or to a secondary drive?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/djf4i2 Hope this works

• No i have it on my secondary D:\ drive so are my other steam games

Can you please clarify if you have the game installed to the default location/drive on your computer, or do a secondary location/drive? Also, is your Steam Client installed to your C:\ drive, or to a secondary drive?

My apologies, unfortunately you may be experiencing this issue because your save file directory is located on your C:\ drive, and cannot communicate with the game installed on your D:\ drive. I recommend try installing an instance of Steam on your C:\ drive, then re-installing Tales From The Borderlands on the C:\ drive as well, then start the game and you should not experience this issue again.

No i have it on my secondary \ drive so are my other steam games

• Can I just move the other remaining files to the D:\ Drive? (like the save files)

My apologies, unfortunately you may be experiencing this issue because your save file directory is located on your C:\ drive, and cannot com

Yes, you can also try moving the other files over to your D:\ drive then restart the game to see if they are able to be read.

Can I just move the other remaining files to the \ Drive? (like the save files)

• Ok i did, it restarted my game and im gonna play it today
    as Rhys said "I Hope This Works"

Yes, you can also try moving the other files over to your \ drive then restart the game to see if they are able to be read.

• Welp it worked
    but I had an exam for one week then when I came back all the data was gone
    from save files to settings
    what do I do now?Is it gonna keep doing this?

If you are still experiencing the issue with save files missing/being erased, can you please clarify if when you started the game and your save files were missing, that a New save file directory was created on your C:\ drive? If so, this may mean that you will need to have both Steam, and the game on your C:\ drive because the game is not identifying your D:\ drive as the default file path.

Welp it worked but I had an exam for one week then when I came back all the data was gone from save files to settings what do I do now?Is it gonna keep doing this?

• both are in D:/ Drive
    so yeah....

can you just refund my pc version with a PS4 version maybe?

If you are still experiencing the issue with save files missing/being erased, can you please clarify if when you started the game and your s

My apologies I was not able to assist you with your issue. For any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests for games purchased through Steam, please contact Steam Support directly and they will be able to assist you further with that request.

both are in / Drive so yeah.... can you just refund my pc version with a PS4 version maybe?

This discussion has been closed.