Bundle Season Passes Issue for PS4

edited March 2015 in Game Support

It seems that when i have purchased the Bundle that not one
season pass has been bought. For the two new released epsidoes since i made the purchase, Borderlands Episode 2 ans Got Episode 3, have been prompted to purchase these both times. I have left a discussion on here already on the Borderlands pages, but that is yet to be resolved. But now the GoT one is doing it i feel that i just didnt get the passes when i purchased that pack for whatever reason. When i try to uninstall the Borderlands it always seems to download the GoT Episode 2, even though thats already installed, and never the correct Episode. But now GoT is just trying to make me purchase that new Episode something serious has gone wrong. I paid £79.99 for this bundle and surely should not be having these issues and for it to be taking this long for something to be done to resolve it. I am no further foward than when it first happened with Borderlands and now it is even effecting the other game which should have a season pass too. There must be someone out there who can help, as there only seems to be one person here who is trying to help everyone, TellTale Mike. Although he does help as much as possible sometimes a little help can go along way. So anyone out there able to help???

Comments

• Got exactly the same problem as you. Seems to be the same on XB1 and has been going on for some time.

If they can't get it working they should process a refund so people can buy the individual season passes.

• edited March 2015

I just seem to be getting nowhere. Even tried contacting Sony through email and they have yet to do or say anything. Even though they got the details they said they needed to 'ensure there contacting the account holder' in the first email, their reply said they needed these details before they can do anything. This is bulls**t. To pay such a large amount of money and not even get it correct is terrible buisness. I am new to the Playstation and am normally a XB person but decided to go with the PS4 over the XB1 as a change. I never had these issues with anythinglike this before. In a wierd way i am glad i am not the only person with the issue, as it proves there is a problem all round. A refund i would be happy with to enable me to purchase the Season Pass that way. I dont know how long it will be before anything happens as it only seems to be TellTale Mike that has to answer all these issues and quieries, which to me isnt good as there is way too much for one person and a company such as TellTale such have at least one proffesional per machine or even per game instead of keaving down to one person to cover everything. I know some have left comments on other places saying they have message TellTale direct and always get ignored and never get a reply.

adge_uk posted: »

Got exactly the same problem as you. Seems to be the same on XB1 and has been going on for some time. If they can't get it working they should process a refund so people can buy the individual season passes.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited March 2015

If you have purchased the Telltale Games Collection for PS4, and you are experiencing issues where you are being charged for Episodes included in the Season Passes for those games, please contact Sony Support directly, and make sure that the Collection, as well as all of the Season Passes are registered as owned on your account.

You can also try downloading the episode in a different way, and see if you are able to see the episode as purchased. Below are the 3 suggested ways you can download the Episode:

1) Download the episode from the in-game Episodes Menu.

2) Download the Episode from the Playstation Store by searching for 'Game of Thrones' then going to the Add-Ons list in the Store Page, and Episode 3 should show up on that list.

3) Go to the Playstation Store Website, do a search for 'Game of Thrones' and download the episode remotely from a computer, to your PS4.

Please try downloading the episode using the above methods, and see if you are able to download the episode successfully.

GedKenny79 posted: »

I just seem to be getting nowhere. Even tried contacting Sony through email and they have yet to do or say anything. Even though they got th

• I have tried EVERYTHING suggested and each time i am prompted to PURCHASE them by adding to my basket. The actual Collection says 'Download to PS4' but trying to get the new episodes, then i can only buy them. The passes are not included in the files downloaded when first purchasing the collection from the store. There is no way to get the episodes apart from buying them seperate or buying the pass, which is what we should have in the first place. No matter what is suggested this will be the case as NO passes are actually downloaded when buying the collection in the first place. I have been through everything on my PS4, and can see all season passes for the other games installed but none at all for the GoT and Borderlands which can only mean there were NOT downloaded, or included, when i first purchased the collection from the store.

If you have purchased the Telltale Games Collection for PS4, and you are experiencing issues where you are being charged for Episodes includ

Thank you for providing the extra information. If you can, could you please take a few screenshots for me of what you are seeing in the store pages? The screenshots I would need from you are:

1) The Telltale Collection store page showing that you own the Collection (The Store saying 'Purchased')
    2) The Store pages for each game's Season Pass (The ones that say 'Purchased', as well as GoT and Borderlands telling you to 'Buy' them)
    3) The in-game Episodes Menus for GoT and Borderlands showing the Season Pass as not owned (Telling you to purchase it)
    4) The Store page saying you must purchase the episode for 3.99 after selecting an episode from the Episodes menu in-game.

If you could take these screenshots and upload them to a File Hosting Website, then copy and paste the download links to those screenshots to me in a private message, I could then pass them along to the team, and they would help greatly in resolving your particular issue! (To send a Private Discussion, click on a Username, and click on Private Discussion on the left hand side of the page.)

GedKenny79 posted: »

I have tried EVERYTHING suggested and each time i am prompted to PURCHASE them by adding to my basket. The actual Collection says 'Download

• I have downloaded the bundle and was really excited but all its downloaded is Game of thrones and none of the other games. I have tried downloading them separately but to no avail. What should i do?

Thank you for providing the extra information. If you can, could you please take a few screenshots for me of what you are seeing in the stor

Please make sure you have tried all three ways in downloading the rest of the games. I will provide the different ways you can do this below:

1) Download the games from your Library on your PS4's XMB.

2) Download the games by searching for them on the Playstation Store from your PS4.

3) Go to the Playstation Store Website, do a search for the games in the website version of the store, and download the games remotely from a computer, to your PS4. (You can also try locating the download files from your Downloads List. You can find your downloads list by logging into your PSN account on the website, then clicking on your Username at the top right of the webpage, then clicking Downloads List from the dropdown menu.)

Please try downloading the episode using the above methods, and see if you are able to download the episode successfully.

koppert79 posted: »

I have downloaded the bundle and was really excited but all its downloaded is Game of thrones and none of the other games. I have tried downloading them separately but to no avail. What should i do?

This discussion has been closed.